yard work

How many of you have done yard work in the nude and do you have a wooding fence where no body can look in.

This topic was edited
RE: yard work

I regularly work in my immediate back yard without clothes. We have a 7' privacy fence (6' sections raised a foot oIff the ground). However I do have to wear at least a pareo while in the front yard and the field between the immediate backyard and the back woods (4 acres of them)

This post was edited

I have a nearly 7 foot tall wooden, with addition privacy screening, so I do all my yard work in the back yard nude. I am much more comfortable that way.
Gator1

This post was edited

My home is in the middle of 11 acres. the parcel next to me is vacant and there are woods on the other side owned by out of towners. I go nude outside every morning and tend the garden naked. Even tho you cant tell from all the weeds.

This post was edited

I'm envious of all of you. But we're working on the privacy hedge and now the neighbors directly across the street are aware that we are nudists and are okay with it!!

Jen

This post was edited

still working on my privacy screening will occasionlly when neighbors are away but usually wear a bathing suit in back yard, screened pool area always nude.

This post was edited

However I do have to wear at least a pareo while in the..........
Wearing a pareo?? You are NOT a real Nudist..... A real Nudists is naked....as you always say....
Nude when possible, clothed when practical. I don't want to end up arrested or given a ticket. Naked IMHO shows a vulnerability, I am NUDE when possible

This post was edited

I just now came inside from trimming and mowing my back yard in the nude. I was thinking how heavy my clothes get, soaked with sweat, when I mow the front. There's a lot of difference. When I mow nude, the sweat evaporates and keeps me cooler.
Now, the front needs to be mowed, and I'm not looking forward to doing that in wet, heavy clothes.
Gator1

This post was edited

However I do have to wear at least a pareo while in the..........
Wearing a pareo?? You are NOT a real Nudist..... A real Nudists is naked....as you always say....

Nude when possible, clothed when practical. I don't want to end up arrested or given a ticket. Naked IMHO shows a vulnerability, I am NUDE when possible
How many nudists actually live 24 hours a day 365 days a year nude? Most of us have a life defined by many different characteristics of which nudist is only one. In my home I am nude except when having textile company or it is too chilly to undress. At the club I am always nude and when I leave the house I am dressed as a matter of common sense and the sensibilities of others (the majority) and like Cheri I don't want to be arrested.

This post was edited

I am not a big fan of yard work.But being able to mow the lawn in the nude,I would enjoy that.

This post was edited

Cannot do much outdoor work today, with heavy rain and 50 mph wind.

This post was edited