no single men

why is it that so many profiles begin with NO SINGLE MEN ?
im beginning to feel like a pariah in a realm, nudism, in which im comfortable. its not my fault im single but it feels like a crime

This topic was edited
RE: no single men

Forget all of this nonsense and go to your local nudist venue and meet real people in person. You have no idea who you are speaking or not speaking with here as the amount of deception (and total rudeness) is amazing. Real life is the best deal for you will at least know that you are dealing with a real nudist instead of a pretender or a rude savage.

This post was edited

Remember there will be at least 100 men to every non fake woman on this site so they could get hundreds of messages and friends requests where most are not real nudist as just looking for sex and just the odd one who just want a friend to nudist beaches together as friends.

This post was edited

Your profile says you have 177 friends, that's loads why are you complaining?

This post was edited

im down to 175 but the numbers are not the issue. its the fact that they are "forced" into assuming i am just as nasty as the 100s of others who hit on them. i am a true nudist NOT a sexual predator.

This post was edited

Forget all of this nonsense and go to your local nudist venue and meet real people in person. You have no idea who you are speaking or not speaking with here as the amount of deception (and total rudeness) is amazing. Real life is the best deal for you will at least know that you are dealing with a real nudist instead of a pretender or a rude savage.

there are NO local nudist venues to me or i would be there . single men get pushed onto waiting lists because clubs cant handle them.
i agree you could be being fooled all the time but thats a chance you take coming onto this site. EVEN LOCAL TN MEMBERS HAVE REFUSED TO EVEN CHAT.

This post was edited

im down to 175 but the numbers are not the issue. its the fact that they are "forced" into assuming i am just as nasty as the 100s of others who hit on them. i am a true nudist NOT a sexual predator.
I only looked at the first couple of pages of friends, most of them seem to be young women which means you have a type.
Other people have a type too. Just respect their wishes and move on.

This post was edited

Being on-line is not going to solve your problem of discrimination
against single men. Sadly, discrimination is a fact of
life. If you are going to remain on-line then you are much
better off pursing your other interests and and discusing them with
those who share similar interests. Nudism really has nothing
to do with these other interests andsince you will not see or
meet these nudists in real life, then you might as well
findcivil people in the textile on-line communities where you
chances would bemuch better to engage in meaningful
conversation.Reading the above posts in reply to yours, it
almost sounds as if you are here to find a young nudist woman for
dating. If that is your goal, then good luck with that!
B.A. (among other airlines) has many frequent flights to the NYC
area airports. Fly to Newark Int'l Airport, which is near
Gunnison Beach - Sandy Hook NJ and spend a week on the beach where
there are plenty of nice people of all ages and genders who would
be happy to engage in a game of beach volleyball, checkers, chess,
horseshoes, etc. This would be far more beneficial to you
then spining your wheels here on-line to no avail.
Note: Forget wasting your time in the chat room. It is a closed group and can be rather rude with little meaningful conversation. Best to keep the meaningful conversations in real life. Come to Gunnison next Summer. Many good folks who can actually carry on some great conversations.

This post was edited

Forget all of this nonsense and go to your local nudist venue and meet real people in person. You have no idea who you are speaking or not speaking with here as the amount of deception (and total rudeness) is amazing. Real life is the best deal for you will at least know that you are dealing with a real nudist instead of a pretender or a rude savage.So true! And to realize it you actually have to go to one. I had mine at Emerald Lake Resort later last September, and can't wait to return to more. There are not many options in Mexico country, none in Mexico City, and even so, I took the chance of a business trip to Houston to squeeze in a visit to Emerald Lake. Was not easy but it was absolutely worth it.

This post was edited

People who discriminate against single men because of their marital status are simply bigots.
Webster defines bigot as:apersonwho isobstinatelyorintolerantlydevotedto his or her ownopinionsandprejudices;especially :one whoregardsortreatsthemembersof agroup(as aracialorethnicgroup)withhatredandintolerance
You probably don't want to associate with those bigots any more than they want to associate with you. This doesn't sound like a problem to me.

This post was edited

There is at least one group on here where MEN aren't allowed on it but they can't bother to take out the fake profiles such as the females with stolen photos who are most likely men, and I wonder how many of the couple profiles are just single men using the couple idea to get around this problem.

This post was edited