VP advice sought

After a good deal of research VP seems to be top of the list for my annual naked getaway. It will either be April or June 2017. Any advice on where to stay within the complex would be appreciated.Ideally I would like to go with someone else to share accommodation costs and to have company and will be raising this in the chatroom nearer the time but if anyone knows of anyone else who has the same idea please feel free to pass on my details.Many thanksDavid

This topic was edited
RE: VP advice sought

VP is a great place, where you can be naked 24/7 if you avoid the
hotels.I can recommend stevieweevie's place
(www.veraplayavacations.com) and I can recommend myself and
OllyGrumps to be your guides (or share costs). Let me know what dates you have in
mind.
Graham

This post was edited

Hi Graham. I appreciate the quick reply. Dates are quite flexible at the moment. I have booked a 3 to 4 week tour in September and am just waiting for the boss to decide when we are taking an early break so it's likely to be somewhere in the middle. I am torn between Maspalomas and VP tbh but VP has it at the moment on costs and travel time. Can I keep in touch? David.

This post was edited

After a good deal of research VP seems to be top of the list for my annual naked getaway. It will either be April or June 2017. Any advice on where to stay within the complex would be appreciated.Ideally I would like to go with someone else to share accommodation costs and to have company and will be raising this in the chatroom nearer the time but if anyone knows of anyone else who has the same idea please feel free to pass on my details.Many thanksDavidVera Natura is also a good option and it is the closest to the beach. It would be a pleasure to meet up when you guys are here too.
Cliff

This post was edited

Despus de una buena parte de la investigacin VP parece ser la parte superior de la lista para mi escapada anual desnuda. Tampoco ser abril o junio de 2017. Cualquier consejo sobre dnde alojarse dentro del complejo sera appreciated.Ideally me gustara ir con otra persona para compartir los gastos de alojamiento y de tener compaa y va a plantear esta en la sala de chat ms cerca el momento pero si alguien sabe de cualquier otra persona que tiene la misma idea no dude en pasar por mi details.Many thanksDavidhi friend, i go to Vera Playa all years, for my the better apartament are Torremar Nature, in internet more options of rent. If you go I recommed you visited to little beach Cabo de GAta the mayority are nudist.Sorry for my bad english. Jess

This post was edited

Many thanks for the information you were kind enough to send me. I will be exploring all the options. If visitors are as friendly as everyone in this group I am guaranteed a great time on holiday. David

This post was edited

Many thanks for the information you were kind enough to send me. I will be exploring all the options. If visitors are as friendly as everyone in this group I am guaranteed a great time on holiday. DavidHi. I was in september in Bahia de Vera. Very quiet and nice nudist complex, only 5 minutes walking to the beach.

This post was edited

VP is a great place, where you can be naked 24/7 if you avoid thehotels.I can recommend stevieweevie's place(www.veraplayavacations.com) and I can recommend myself andOllyGrumps to be your guides (or share costs). Let me know what dates you have inmind.GrahamI echo what ggt said. We spent a genuine, non-stop 24/7 nude week there, stripping as we left the Airport and staying naked until we got back ti the airport a week later. The hotel requires clothing in the evenings and at meals. But we stayed in an apartment (stevewevie's, very well appointed) so we had no need to dress. We walked the streets, ate in cafes and restaurants, drank in the several bars, bathed in the poolsand enjoyed the long sandy beach, all naked except for a sun hat and sandals. I recall getting three separate nude massages and playing boules too.It is somewhere I/we want to go back to. Maybe we could show you round.

This post was edited
RE:VP advice sought

Thanks everyone for your advice. I have booked a beachfront apartment at VP for a week at the end of May 2017 but can't wait. Fingers crossed (and everything else) for good weather. I also intend to hike naked in Cabo de Gata national park as has been suggested and feel I already know the area. Thanks again everyone for your assistance. I hope to be able to meet up there with as many of you as possible. xx

This post was edited