VERA PLAYA, SPAIN

looking for a nice place to stay

hey there all My bf and I are looking for a nice place to spend a week in vera playa, now I can go on any of the sites and look for something, but maybe somebody here has a place there willing to rent it or part of it out to us. I am also going as I...

Latest Post
by  
Using thong

I am going to stay in a nudist urbanisation at Vera Playa which is about 200 meters to the beach. Is it ok to go to the beach in just a thong og g-string?

I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE AT VERA PLAYA FOR 24/7...

I have visited Vera Playa several times over the years, it is a fantastic place, I have stayed there and also done daily visits to the beach. I only wish that there were more like it here in Spain. The first thing I do is strip Naked on arrival and...

Enchanting beauty

I'm just back from a few weeks in Vera Playa (Spain) and it was wonderful to see so many older naturists, many in their 60's and 70's, all so relaxed and enjoying being happily naked. Our nakedness in all it's shapes, sizes and ages,...

Latest Post
by  
Retirement Holiday Planned

Hi, I've only recently found Vera Playa and have it down as a celebration destination for my retirement next year. I'm on my own so hopefully meet some other nice people to help me toast to "No more Monday mornings " !

Latest PostMany thanks
by beachlover06 
Vera Playa Natura

..... as i was trying to say.......soon I will once more be in paradise!

Dentro de nada estar de nuevo en el paraso :)

Latest Post
by  

Dentro de nada estar de nuevo en el paraso :)

Latest Post
by  
Vera Playa airport transfers

Hi , I've been twice to Vera Playa, the first time was arranged with Peng Travel, quite a while ago! I transferred by coach on that occasion. On the second visit four years ago , I hired a car. For this upcoming visit in September I have been...

Anybody know where this is?

Not far from here, in the Jaroso ravine, a rich seam of argentiferous galena was discovered in 1838. Thus began a prosperous period of mining extraction in this small mountain range that also became known as Sierra de la Plata. This particular mine,...