VERA PLAYA, SPAIN

Anybody know where this is?

Not far from here, in the Jaroso ravine, a rich seam of argentiferous galena was discovered in 1838. Thus began a prosperous period of mining extraction in this small mountain range that also became known as Sierra de la Plata. This particular mine,...

Summer 23

Looking forward to the summer sun. Planning to spend more time in the area if anyone fancys meeting up.

Bus transfer from Alicante

Hi, does anyone done the transfer with bus from the airport in Alicante to Vera playa? If so, was it convenient? I think I will avoid the car rental this time. And flights to Murcia or Almeria are not available for me.

Latest Post
by  
Younger nude compagnon?

I like to go in August for a week to the big nude beach in Playa Vera... Want to stay in the nude hotel Playa Vera... Is there a men (-42) who like to go with me, so we can share the room together? Feel me more comfortable with younger men.

Latest Post
by  
Why are they not nude?

As I saw an similar topic in the forum I remember our holidays at the Vera Playa hotel. We had our room to the outside of hotel. I think the rooms with the view to the pool area were more expensive. We had the view to the next resort and and the...

Vera Playa Club Hotel June of 2022

Hi fellow gay nudist guys, long time nudist here. I'm booked at Vera Playa Club Hotel this coming 4th of June for a week. I'm looking forward to meeting other guys who like to HON (hang out naked). Can't wait to enjoy the hotel and beach...

On Vera playa this week

This week I will be on Vera playa beach... (From 18 september till 25 september) Someone like to meet me there?

Latest Post
by  
Vera Playa

Hi! Which is best, to rent an apartment or to book the vera playa hotel? Also are there any restaurants/bars where you can be nude, other than the beach bars? And is it ok to be nude on hotel street? thank you

I will visit Vera Playa - Almeria/Spain

I will be there from 18 till 25 september.... Who else? Are there in the neighbourhood nice things to see /to do? Someone like to meet there?

Latest Post
by  
Vera Playa Club

Hey everyone! Ill be visiting Vera Playa Club from 04/09 until 11/09 . Itll be my first trip on my own so if anyones around during that time it would be great to meet up and say hi! Feel free to drop me a message, Joe :)