VERA PLAYA, SPAIN

Happy Saint Patty's Day To All

Hope Everybody Has A Happy Saint Patty's Day!

Latest Post
by  
Anybody in Vera on March?

Hello everyone, I'll be heading Vera, around the middle of March. If anybody is interested to meet, don't hesitate. It'll be my first time, there. So don't know much about it I'm hoping to spend a great time

Latest Post
by  
July 1 st

We fly out Sunday 1 st July for 2 weeks spending first 4 days in hotel puntazo 2 in mojacar then heading to vp for 10 days nude anyone fancy a meal meet up stopping in parque 5 just round from hotel Richard and Karen

Latest Post
by  
July 1 st

We fly out Sunday 1 st July for 2 weeks spending first 4 days in hotel puntazo 2 in mojacar then heading to vp for 10 days nude anyone fancy a meal meet up stopping in parque 5 just round from hotel Richard and Karen

Latest Post
by  
vera holiday

Im booked into the hotel may 30th 2018 for a week. Cant wait to be back in Vera!

Latest Post
by  
Summer Holiday booked 8-19 July 2018

Just booked our holiday in the Vera Playa Hotel.

Latest Post
by  
vacaciones

Estar en Vera desde el 1 de Diciembre al da 10. Alguien para compartir una cerveza, una charla......

summer solstice sun rise 2017

We will be in Vera on 21 June and hope to get onto the beach to welcome the sun the solstice - would be good to meet any other TN folk there - by Natura World or the Pirate Bar

Going to Vera Playa 04-10 Sept. anybody like...

I will be in a nudist complex for a week. Anybody for meet and share a dinner, beer... and some more too?...... ;-)

Latest Post
by  
Living in VP

Hello everyone I have just been accepted to join the group and would just like to say hello to everyone. We are now living in VP permanently and looking to buy somewhere soon. Enjoy the sunshine