VERA PLAYA, SPAIN

Vera in October

We are staying in the hotel for a few days from the 10th onwards. Anyone around? we'd love to meet up for a drink and chat with any TN members :) Steve and Vicky xx

Latest Post
by  
Vera Playa 20-23 Julio

Alguien se apunta a finde de playa, del jueves 20 al domingo 23 de julio en hotel nudista Vera Playa, Almeria. Playa, piscina, relax. Buen rollo, compartir gastos.

4-25 July

I'm going to be staying in Bahia de Vera 4-25 July. Can't wait.

Latest Post
by  
vera playa may 1st

Hello, I will be at Vera on May 1st for the week...Anyone else going to be there ?

June 2017

I'm looking forward to being in VP in June, I'll be there on the 8th, for a week, totally looking forward to a clothes free week, if you recognise me, or not, just say hi. I'll be the one hobling along, without a care.

End May in VP

I shall be in Vera Playa 23 to 30 May. Will anyone else be there during those days. First beer is on me......

Latest Post
by  
June 2017

We are going to Vera 15 June to 29 June. It seems as if quite a few others will be there too. It would be good to look out for others from TN and have a face to face chat. We are likely to be on the beach near to Natura World. Come and say hi and...

Vacaciones en Vera

Estare del 29 de abril al 6 de mayo, algun nudista para compartir una cerveza

Nudist Easter in Vera Playa

Hola! En Semana Santa (13-16 abril aprox) estar en el pueblo nudista Vera Playa, Almeria. 24 h desnudo. A alguien le apetecen unos dias de sol, piscina y playa en pelotas? Hi! At Easter (13rd-16th April) I will be in the nudist village Vera Playa in...

VP advice sought

After a good deal of research VP seems to be top of the list for my annual naked getaway. It will either be April or June 2017. Any advice on where to stay within the complex would be appreciated.Ideally I would like to go with someone else to share...