RE:shaven not trimmed

I actually prefer natural. Guess it's my age. It also kinda fits into "nateurism" in my opinion. :)

This post was edited

A close enough glance will notice the bum hair follicles. Females don't like this on guys and guys don't like this on females. Best bet is to pay the $$ and get it lasered like I did. You'll feel great.

This post was edited

A close enough glance will notice the bum hair follicles. Females don't like this on guys and guys don't like this on females. Best bet is to pay the $$ and get it lasered like I did. You'll feel great.

This post was edited

This is my personal opinion about my feelings about a woman's bodily hair.

1. Very hairy, unshaven legs are a turn off.
2. Heavy underarm hair is also a turn off.
3. Wild scraggly pubic hair is OK but neatly trimmed pubic is much better and more attractive.
4. A cleanly shaven pubic area is most attractive.

Generally, IMHO the less body hair, the better. Remember I said that this was my opinion and everyone is free to make their own choice of what they like best and feel most comfortable with.

I also have opinions about hair styles but that is beyond the scope of this question.

This post was edited

Personally, I prefer smooth, but trimmed is fine or, at least "under control" lol

This post was edited

It depends on person to person, shaved keeps you hygienic, but if you can take care of your pubes like you do to your hairs, pubes look more natural and beautiful. Personally I like it hairy

This post was edited

It's a personal thing for yourself, so you should do what makes you comfortable. For myself, my preference is that a grown woman looks more natural with hair, but that is just me. The decision should be for yourself and not for others IMO.

This post was edited

I strongly have to agree. With that smooth is best

This post was edited

I always prefer shaved, sometimes a tight trim is nice, but smooth is were its at

This post was edited

hi all,, i always trim, i shave my bear only :P

This post was edited