shaven not trimmed

I feel like a bond girl when i say i am "shaven not trimmed" .
I have a hairy butt which i shave when in shower. But i leave my pubes to grow.
Please share your opinion on women with excess hair on body. Do men like it shaved . Trimmed or as it is.
Please share your opinion and views

This topic was edited
RE: shaven not trimmed

I feel like a bond girl when i say i am "shaven not trimmed" .I have a hairy butt which i shave when in shower. But i leave my pubes to grow.Please share your opinion on women with excess hair on body. Do men like it shaved . Trimmed or as it is.Please share your opinion and viewshttps://cdn.truenudists.com/media/4/a/e/4aec0e42cf2d57cc6c80fad56aa3a0a6f995a4ab.jpg

This post was edited

I feel like a bond girl when i say i am "shaven not trimmed" .I have a hairy butt which i shave when in shower. But i leave my pubes to grow.Please share your opinion on women with excess hair on body. Do men like it shaved . Trimmed or as it is.Please share your opinion and viewsGo away Troll.

This post was edited

I feel like a bond girl when i say i am "shaven not trimmed" .I have a hairy butt which i shave when in shower. But i leave my pubes to grow.Please share your opinion on women with excess hair on body. Do men like it shaved . Trimmed or as it is.Please share your opinion and viewsGo away Troll.
Well said about this profile been a Troll as this profile is fake with stolen photos.

This post was edited
RE:shaven not trimmed

I always prefer shaved, sometimes a tight trim is nice, but smooth is were its at

This post was edited

Completely shaved is hot no doubt but a hairy bush is also a turn on as well!! I like both as a man and think there both hot

This post was edited

Love shaved. Nobody wants to get hair in their mouth.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I like it shaven and try and be groomed as well just think it feels better next to me

This post was edited

Stop talking about sex which has nothing to do about nudity, and should be treated as another different subject.

This post was edited

I really do not care one way or the other. I have been shaved and have found that it takes up too much of my time to maintain.

This post was edited