TT1's response to the community

TT1, Thank you for your response to this community. The community is
here to help you, and you have a great site here. J and I do appreciate
your response to our concerns and the concerns of others. There
are others here that have made great suggestions, feesable or not, good
or bad, they've taken the initiative to become a part of the solution,
the community, to help grow this wonderful 'cyberspace garden'. What
irks us though are those that jump to ultimatums to try to evoke change
rather than using thought and dialog. For whatever reason you chose, and we appreciate
it, you chose to remove the share bar. But we are more disappointed with
those who gave you the 'do it or else' conditions. Since this is a
community, suggestion and dialog needs to be the focus of making this
site great. People forget that this is a FREE site, your site, and you set it up
for whatever intentions you did, that you still have the final say on
everything. So appreciations, gratitude and thanks all go out to you
for your hard work and concern. Please let us, and the rest of the
members know what we can do to assist you in growing this beautiful
garden in the future. THANK YOU AGAIN for everything you've done here.

This topic was edited
RE: TT1's response to the community

Very well said, thanks TT :)

Phil.

This post was edited

Well said cuddle, I also love this site and appreciate all the hard work TT1 has put into it. I have met some great poeple here and am looking forward to meeting them in person soon.

This post was edited

I couldn't have said it any beter myself. Good job......

Thanks,

Steve

This post was edited

A little tid-bit of wisdom that my dad passed on to me one day when I was having a particularly hard time at work. If you take your hand out of the bucket of water the water will just fill in to take your place. In other words ultimatums rarely if ever work and there is nobody here that is so important that the place would dissolve should they choose to leave.

This post was edited

A little tid-bit of wisdom that my dad passed on to me one day when I was having a particularly hard time at work. If you take your hand out of the bucket of water the water will just fill in to take your place. In other words ultimatums rarely if ever work and there is nobody here that is so important that the place would dissolve should they choose to leave.

With the possible exception of TT1.
Should he choose to leave, I'd do what I could to adopt the site myself, but I'm not going to be copying pages or anything in anticipation.
That would be a copyright violation at best, rude, and various other bad words at worst.

This post was edited

Hehe...Don't stop too suddenly TT1, you might feel a sharp pain. =-P lol...Just kidding, I can't believe I missed this thread. Well said Cuddle and I'd like to add my thanks and appreciation for this fantastic site as well. This is by far one of the best online communities I've been apart of, nudist related or not. So, THANKS to TT1 and all the people on this site for making it what it is. =-D

This post was edited