RE:How do you manage to not erect

Two choices. Hit it with a hammer or jump into a cold shower. Your choice ;)

This post was edited

Why u care, u just being natural, so enjoy it

This post was edited

DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

Just See And Think About Things That Wouldn't Turn You On.

This post was edited

Just See And Think About Things That Wouldn't Turn You On.

This post was edited

If it starts to raise up, think of Trump.

This post was edited

Excellent advice to enjoy it as a gift, but be discreet if you can't keep hands off, we don't want to see you.

When I was younger mine could go to wood if the wind was blowing. I was almost always semi erect. I was also large, after cancer and 8 months of heavy chemo- not so much without incredible stimulating and forget about anything more happening. It is coming back to life though...it is a gift

This post was edited

Oh please, not another erection thread. The little head is only following the directions of the big one.

What is the problem with you and man of wicklow ?

Have you both forgotten the days when you would both walk about with a full blown erection ? Or has the NEVER happened to either of you ?

Regardless of what anyone asks in the Mens section of this site, all questions are relevant, no matter what you think or feel about it. You know damn well that anyone new to nudism will sometimes find it difficult to control that part of his anatomy at the beginning, keeping control over ones dick takes a little time and practice, it was the same for me when I first started, and NO, it had nothing to do with whether I had seen something I liked the look of, it was the freedom of being naked, a nice warm breeze blowing over my skin and realising that there was nothing wrong with my being naked around others.

I was conscious of my own erection, but I luckily learned to control that quickly.

Basically, I wish you 2 would give it a rest and let whoever ask their question without you 2 bitching about it and making them feel bad about something that is and always has been completely natural about the male body, HARDONS !

This post was edited

Try soaking it in a bowl of ice water to help relieve the swelling. Repeat as necessary.Would that be after someone has smacked it hard between two heavy bricks?

Why don't you let the guy ask his question and get advice instead of being an ass and coming out with stupid comments like yours. It's people like you that give nudism a bad name, what made you Mr Morality over every other guy?

The best answer in THIS comment section is on page 2, where a guy says "Think of Donald Trump", that would make anything deflate.

Instead of being high and mighty over an erection question, give some proper advice and not the drivel your spouting. You well out of order with your negative remarks or have you forgotten the days when you would walk about with a raging boner while naked, whether alone at home or out somewhere alone ?

Erections are a genuine problem for some guys until they get used to how the rules of nudity work and how they learn to control this side of themselves, it's not your place to put them down for something that is completely and totally natural to every male on the planet.

This post was edited

I totally agree with bravobr

+1

This post was edited