RE:How do you manage to not erect

Two choices. Hit it with a hammer or jump into a cold shower. Your choice ;)

Excellent answer.

This post was edited

I didn't,t worry about it I just got dressed I got a few smiles

This post was edited

Two choices. Hit it with a hammer or jump into a cold shower. Your choice ;)Excellent answer.

Will you just shut up and stop being negative to what is a serious question for the person asking it !

Any more bitchy comments by you or the other guy on here and I will flag you for harrassment of another member.

Just give it a rest.

This post was edited

If it starts to raise up, think of Trump.

That may excite him even more.

This post was edited

Scissors...large hammer...moderately heavy boulders...

This post was edited

You must be either new at this nudist game or your young and it's playing up like it does when young. Enjoy it, as long as others don't object why worry? If you really are conscious about it, wear a see through/tan through costume, as least you are nearly nude and the costume will keep that cock of yours at bay somewhat.

This post was edited

haha I used to have this problem too, I'm sure a lot of guys have. Once I stopped thinking about being naked, I could control myself more.

This post was edited

Naturism is about being natural and not about sex. I had the same worry but the friendly atmosphere took care of it - it's like hanging out with friends : you wouldn't get hard would you?

If you're still concerned, keep your towel on till you're comfortable. And if you do get a woodie while nude (I did during a nap at the pool), it's ok - I covered it with my hat.

This post was edited

I always tip my hat to a lady.

This post was edited

Erections are natural! But not always appropriate - when I feel myself stirring I usually just excuse myself from the group/room for a little while until it's gone down. Otherwise, thinking about something anti-erotic usually helps!

This post was edited