RE:Quote of the day

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells...you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.

This post was edited

Some girls beg and some girls borrow.... Some bring joy and some bring sorrow.... But all the best ones suck and swallow...

This post was edited

What's the difference between a northern girl and a southern girl?

The northern girl says yes you can. The southern girl says yes you all can ;-)

This post was edited

What's the difference between a northern girl and a southern girl?The northern girl says yes you can. The southern girl says yes you all can ;-)

True southern girls don't say you all, rather it would be "y'all". Apparently, you have not met nearly as many southern girls as I have, or you would have known this.

This post was edited

What's the difference between a northern girl and a southern girl?The northern girl says yes you can. The southern girl says yes you all can ;-)True southern girls don't say you all, rather it would be "y'all". Apparently, you have not met nearly as many southern girls as I have, or you would have known this.

Thanks for the correction. You are correct, other than my time in the Army I am a lifelong Minnesotan ;-)

This post was edited

What's the difference between a northern girl and a southern girl?The northern girl says yes you can. The southern girl says yes you all can ;-)True southern girls don't say you all, rather it would be "y'all". Apparently, you have not met nearly as many southern girls as I have, or you would have known this.

Spend some time in the South myself, my observaion...

y'all is the singular
y'alls is the singular possessive
all y'all is the plural
all y'alls is the plural possessive

This post was edited

I'm excited that the phrase get the fuck away from me is no longer rude but a public service announcement.

This post was edited

You come from dust and you will return to dust. That's why l don't dust, it could be someone l know.

This post was edited

If we are ever in a Don't Laugh Situation....what ever you do...don't look over to me.

This post was edited

Research shows that most women will at one point in their lives possess highly intelligent DNA unfortunately most will spit it out

This post was edited