RE:Quote of the day

Anybody have an owner's manual for a wife? Mine's making a whining sounds.Maybe it's time for a trade-in?

My friend's truck started making whining sounds, after filling the rear end with gear oil, the whining sounds stopped. Perhaps you could try this with your wife to see if it helps.

This post was edited

If you didn't get it from the horses mouth...stop listening to the ass who told you.

This post was edited

Maybe my mom was right all those years ago. Maybe l won't be happy until someone loses an eye. Maybe that's what's been missing.

This post was edited

I suck in bed.........l also lick and bite.

This post was edited

Summer isn't over until Sept. 22..So sit your pumpkin spice asses down...l'm not finished with my margarita yet!

This post was edited

Summer isn't over until Sept. 22..So sit your pumpkin spice asses down...l'm not finished with my margarita yet!

Love it!!! Pour me one, please?

This post was edited

Whenever l tell someone where l live, they say, omg that's so far away...l'm like calm down, l'm not inviting you over.

This post was edited

New study shows that 80% of married men can not fall asleep after sex because they still have to drive home.

This post was edited

My wife completely ignores me when she watches Netflix...I just renewed subscription for 10 years.

This post was edited

Ladies, find a man who will stroke your hair and say how soft it is and doesn't care it's on your legs.

This post was edited