Sorting Groups

Is there a way to have groups sorted by latest activity and have it as a default setting. I have found how to sort them by latest activity, but I have to use this feature EACH TIME I go to my groups. It used to be when I selected my groups and set it for latest activity that it would stay that way for the whole time I was logged on. But now each time I click on my groups it defaults to alphabetical, not the latest ones commented on. It would also be better to be able to do this with the main group list at the top of the page, too. Can this be added with the new format, to have the option to set groups to sort by something other than alphabetical only, by default?

This topic was edited
RE:Sorting Groups

Does anyone know of a way to have to groups automatically sorted by last active, instead of alphabetically? I think this should be the default settings for group activity. Does anybody else agree?

This post was edited

Am not 1 to have too many groups, so looking is easy for i.

This post was edited

Click on where it says 'Popularity' then on 'Last Updated' and then 'Apply' and it is all done for you.

This post was edited

yes it is done for you in those 3 steps EVER TIME you go to your list of groups. In the past once you set the sort by to " most recent" it would stay on that default for that session.

This post was edited

Click on where it says 'Popularity' then on 'Last Updated' and then 'Apply' and it is all done for you.

I KNOW that much already. The problem being, that EVERY time I go to the groups list, it is in alphabetical order again. If I visit one group and then go back to the group list to select another it is alphabetical, not by last update. I would like to know if there is a way to make it so it STAYS in the last update format. It used to be that way before the change. I could set it ONCE to last update, and it would stay that way the whole time I was logged in, but now it won't. I am wanting to know if there is a way to get it to remain in the last update mode for the period I am logged in so I don't have to reset to last update EACH time I go to the group list, my groups, that is.

This post was edited

Is there a way to have groups sorted by latest activity and have it as a default setting. I have found how to sort them by latest activity, but I have to use this feature EACH TIME I go to my groups. It used to be when I selected my groups and set it for latest activity that it would stay that way for the whole time I was logged on. But now each time I click on my groups it defaults to alphabetical, not the latest ones commented on. It would also be better to be able to do this with the main group list at the top of the page, too. Can this be added with the new format, to have the option to set groups to sort by something other than alphabetical only, by default?

Has anyone figured out how to do this yet?

This post was edited