new from va

hey all.
looking forward to finallyembarkingon my adventureinto social nudism. i have always enjoyed being nude in private or with my mate but have not taken it further. every summer the wife and kids take some time out of state with the inlaws and i've always wanted to(and joked with my wife about)go(ing) to Whitetail Resort in nearby Ivor, VA while i'm home alone. On one hand, i've wanted to go alone so i can pave the way for her to feelcomfortable when (& if)iconvince her to go. on the other hand, find a lot of comments re: single guysnot being welcome atresorts,so that actually has made me put this off for along time.
Anyway, I am excited to be moving forward by joining here and look forward to my first time out. Any suggestions as to whether i should wait andencourage my wife to go with me the first time or if i should dive in and tell her the proverbial "water is fine"would be greatly appreciated. As i stated, we kid every summer about me going there butprefer to experience it with her for the first time.

This topic was edited
RE: new from va

Welcome to this site.

White Tail will be a good first time experience for most. They do allow single men, but I'm not sure about married singles. Some recommendations: print out my brochure for reluctant partners that can be found online at https://www.travelites.info/brochure.html or email me at cheridonna@prodigy.net, and I'll send you the PDf file. Leave it where she'll see it; just don't hand it to her. When you're sure she's seen it, offer a compromise. In exchange for a couple of hours of keeping you company, offer her something she'd really like, ie. a shopping spree, you cooking for her or taking her to a nice restaurant, her choice of tv show or movie, something in your budget. Let her know that for any reason she is uncomfortable, you'll gladly leave with her. Keep reminding her how lovely she is and of most importance, be patient, be patient, be patient. TNS's website has a great treatise under its Resource section: "205 Arguments in Support of Naturism." You might want to read that in case she offers excuses.

I wish you well

This post was edited
RE: new from va

Welcome and good luck with your plans

This post was edited