Significant Other's that "dabble" in nudism

My GF is someone whom I would say "dabbles" in nudism. What I mean by that is that she is selective in when/where/how she goes nude. She is nude at home when she's in a nude mindset; likes tropical resort nudism, and has socialized nude in that setting. However, at this point, she doesn't have any real interest in taking it further; which I am fine with.

Contrast that with some nudist S/O's I've known, who almost always went nude at home, embraced social nudity in all it's forms and always stayed nude whilst among other nudists. Some S/O's I've met - well I rarely ever saw them with clothes on or covered at all in nudist situations.

Although "dabble" is perhaps not the best choice of words , I do wonder how many S/O's "compartmentalize" nudism and nudity. Aside from the whole "nudity is harder for women" societal argument, which we are all too aware of, are there other "barriers"; or is it just simply a matter of "person comfort", and nudity is compartmentalized solely because they're more comfortable that way?

This topic was edited
RE:Significant Other's that "dabble" in nudism

We are in a similar situation. Mrs C is usually nude when socializing with other nudists (resorts, beaches, cruises, house parties, etc.) but not at home. She won't go completely nude to dances at the resorts/cruises. I am guessing it is the compartmentalizing thing.

This post was edited

My wife dabbles around the house, she has no problem being topless at home but needs to have something on her bottom half I am lucky she has gone to the club a few times (dressed ) but she had fun I guess it's baby steps

This post was edited

Interesting comments as I am about 75% towards getting a girlfriend (if you can a 48 year old lady your girlfriend) and I don't know if she will join me in been nude but I have already told her I am nude in the garden.

This post was edited

Interesting comments as I am about 75% towards getting a girlfriend (if you can a 48 year old lady your girlfriend) and I don't know if she will join me in been nude but I have already told her I am nude in the garden.

Good for you!!

My GF was 40 when she discovered nudism. Don't let age scare you!!

This post was edited