Rudies Rambles

LANDMARKS OF BRITAIN
I go out and about taking nudism on the road!

Rudie at Cerne Abbas

Rudie at Stonehenge

Rudie at the Cheesering

Rudie at the Avebury Stones

Rudie at Castle Rising
Love n stuff
Rudie x

This topic was edited
RE: Rudies Rambles

Oh - ok then - here's a few more views!

Another Castle shot.

Watching the Water Authority Workmen

At Buttercup Bottom

Love n stuff
Rudie x

This post was edited
RE: superb photo

hmmm, though i doubt one could get away with that in the States .... people are sooooo uptight here stand a naked man on the street and they'll call the cops stand a naked woman on the street and they'll call their friends
LOL, so true, just like the sign in a bar, "Men no shirt, no service; Women no shirt, free drinks"
Wonderfull pics Rudie, thanks for sharing.
Thomas

This post was edited

Thanks AWG and xtag - glad you approve although the one in the white hold-ups isn't strictly nudist - it was spur of the moment on a hot day! Lets hope the Lingerie Police don't cite me for it! lol

Love n stuff
Rudie x

This post was edited

Great photos , as always Rudie. Thanks!

This post was edited
RE: hey Rudie

Thanks Mac

AWG - over the years I have used both techniques however mostly it is Alex behind the camera. We use a Cannon D400 Rebel with a SpeedlightII flash unit - it's a robust camera and produces good results without needing a degree in astrophysics to fly it.

Love n stuff
Rudie x

This post was edited

Yup - D400 - we love it and have no hesitation about reccomending it as a good robust midrange SLR camera. If you buy one as a 'kit' though - get a better lens than the kit one as soon as you can.

Love n stuff
Rudie x

This post was edited

The advert said "Stripper Wanted" and I thought ...

Love n stuff
Rudie x

This post was edited
Rudies Rambles

Great new series-composition, color and poses are all very fine. I read somewhare that flash isn't good for nude shots -you folks prove them wrong. One word to all- if you do use flash or fill flash, use a diffuser to soften shadows. Just a piece of semi-opaque plastic over the front of the flash holder works fine.

This post was edited
RE: Rudies Rambles

Lovely pictures. Are you in the group "Daring Nudists". They set dares that give lots of chances to be photographed nude in all sorts of places. There are a few of me there.

This post was edited