Did you tell your parents you're a nudist?

Did you ever tell your parents you are a nudist? What did they say? Any tips on how to tell them?

This topic was edited
RE:Did you tell your parents you're a nudist?

No they just found out by seeing me nude and dad wasn't to happy over it and mum isn't to keen on it but with dad passing away last year I can be nude more than I could before including most of the time in the garden. I don't think mum will be ever fully happy over my nudity.

This post was edited

No. Why do you need to tell them?

This post was edited

My mother passed away about the same time I began experiencing social nudism. She had been very prudish when I was younger, but had softened with age. In that short period before her passing I didn't mention it.

My father passed away six years later. During those years I became a serious social nudist. He was comfortable with nudity around the house, especially in the mornings while getting cleaned up. When I was growing up the two of us would be nude together using the bathroom in the mornings. As an adult we would be nude together in the mornings as we both slept nude. Even though I never told him I was a nudist, I think he had an inkling as I spent more time nude when we visited each other. At one point I noticed him noticing my groomed genitalia, which may have given him an additional signal of my comfort with my nude body.

This post was edited

I started sleeping in the nude around the age of 16 and usually get up by the first knock on my bedroom door however one day I didn't hear the knocking on the door. My dad woke me up by pulling the blankets and sheets away from my body and found out me sleeping without any thing on and, also saw my morning woody :-( Before leaving my bedroom he said " I don't want your mother to see you naked and I'll be the one to get you up when necessary".

This post was edited

Exactly. Why do you need to tell, just let it be.

This post was edited

Never said anything to my parents but growing up I allways went nude to and from my room at bath time and I sleped nude since 11 till I got married and moved out . BUT I did tell my sister she said she thought it was cool but something she could not do , when we put up my parents house up for sale we had to do a lot of painting and it was the middle of summer so I started doing it nude it was mid morning and my sister comes to help she comes in the house I called to her wear I was and I was in the buff painting she laughs comes up staires and looks at me painting and ask to to put something on or she will leave

This post was edited

The wife and I became nudist in our early 30's with our two young children 3 & 5, we bought on site accomadition there, and spent almost every weekend and holiday there, our mothers wondered what we were doing (both our fathers had passed on), the cat was let out of the bag when our son asked in front of both mothers "when are we going to the place where we don't wear cloths again" my mother took it OK, the wife's mother not so good, we decided to take them to the club so they could see what went on in winter when their were not all that many people there. We took my mum first to a bingo night, as it turned out it was a warm day and my mother was amused when it cooled down people were putting on tops but remained naked from the waste down, the day we took the wife's mother the club decided to have a swimming race in the dam, the water was very cold, I went in the race and the wife told me later that her mother said "she thought I would have been bigger where it counts, "bloody hell it was winter"! Nothing much was said about it after that, my mum remarried and we were chatting about the step fathers time in WW2, he told us about how the soldiers would strip off to swim and that he had seen more bare bums than we would ever see, mum said you are wrong there and left it at that.
PS neither of our mothers undressed at the club.

This post was edited

Never did. My parents, especially my mother, were very conservative about clothing. Shirtlessness was not even allowed in "public" areas of the house. Once when I was visiting after I was married, I did a middle of the night bathroom run in just sleep shorts. Passed my mother in the hall and she told me to put on a shirt next time!

This post was edited

No. Why do you need to tell them?

Exactly, just go and enjoy what you enjoy and leave them out of it.

This post was edited

No I havent. I feel I dont really need to. Ive gone to nude beaches ran in nude bike rides and visited nude camps and havent told her.

This post was edited