Nude in S Fl.

Hello WE in Miami Beach Fl. have a Open to Public, as County & State aprooved Nude beach. LOcation is Haulover Park on Collins & 140
Come down and lets enJOY THIS winter together ! Norma-Carlo

This topic was edited
Agree

I agree, Haulover Beach is a great nude beach. I love it - always go when I get to Florida

This post was edited
Lucky nudist in Miami

I lived in Ft.lauderdale till the mid 70's, why didn't I stay. I actually heard of a nude beach near Dania and check out the area several time back then but could never find any nudist, I read recently on the web about Virginia Beach being nude in the 70's, to bad we didn't have computers back then i'm sure I missed alot. Have been to Apollo but hope to visit Haulover after first of year.

This post was edited
RE: Agree

Looking for a geek nude dude in Florida who likes to hang out bare ass out doors. I am vanilla. I just like to cuddle.

This post was edited

I just wanted to point out that the actual address for Haulover Beach is 10800 Collins Avenue. Great beach with a lot of friendly people and it made my introduction to social nudity a truly enjoyable experience.

This post was edited

Only 5 more weeks until we get back to Haulover Beach !

This post was edited

I just wanted to point out that the actual address for Haulover Beach is 10800 Collins Avenue. Great beach with a lot of friendly people and it made my introduction to social nudity a truly enjoyable experience.

That's what confirmed my sister to be a nudist after she visited our hot tub.
:) Cheri

This post was edited