What's nudism for Tromp ?

Anyone knows what think the new president about nudism ?
I ask because I saw a statue of him naked in a tv show so may be....
Let us know.
Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:What's nudism for Tromp ?

I don't believe that President Trump would have any problem with someone starting a new business of opening a nudist resort. If they met all the legal requirements in force at the location where they are building the new resort, he'd be happy to see it happen. I believe that he would be for any new, legal business opening in America.

This post was edited

I don't believe that President Trump would have any problem with someone starting a new business of opening a nudist resort. If they met all the legal requirements in force at the location where they are building the new resort, he'd be happy to see it happen. I believe that he would be for any new, legal business opening in America.

Probably true as long as they did not have healthcare, were allowed to belittle others, grope the women, and he could keep his investments in it while approving it, and if they need a mortgage he'd make sure to jack up the insurance rates just before closing escrow. Plus he'd claim he created millions of jobs by allowing a couple of new small resorts.

This post was edited

I think he wouldn't care as long as true nudist values are followed.He is certainly off to an excellent beginning.- Meeting with Corporate AND union leaders-both groups giving very good reviews of the meetings.- Helping the environment by approving the pipelines.- Helping Middle Class America by laying the foundation for the removal of the dangerous Obamacare law.- Helping landowners and businesses by shackling the EPA.- Saving lives by reinstating the Mexico City policy....and he's just getting started.Thank God Obama has been sent packing. The damage he has caused will take a long time to get repaired, but we're going in the right direction. The only thing that is irreparable will be the Obama legacy. But that's okay. He deserves to be lowered to the rank of Carter.

Wow I could not disag eye any more with this. Helping the environment by enabling us to burn more fossil fuels like cavemen and further increasing the CO2 concentration in the atmosphere thus contributing to climate change instead of using technology to create more jobs by building the clean energy industries. What a disaster in the making.

The ACA or Obamacare is not perfect just as was said when it passed. But instead of working to fix the flaws that were not clear at the time the GOP refused to do anything except whine that they just wanted to get rid of it. It has actually helped our small business by helping our employees get care they could not get before (we would like to pay more but can't to stay competitive and in business). It has helped by drastically reducing employee absenteeism.

When you start complaining that your children can't breathe or are being sickened by pollution etc, remember you statement about the EPA.

Regarding the illegals we need to figure out a way that allows them to have the ability to become legal Many are responsible law abiding hard working people. Many studies and attempt here in California have proven we need the migrant farm workers as Americans refuse to take those jobs. Just throwing them out is not a solution.

Plus I have a degree in economics and agree with many economists that while his actions may improve things in the short run, policies on trade etc will increase inflation while also having the economy fall off a cliff in a couple years. Remover the term fro decades ago stagflation?

Also interesting that Obama ended with a higher approval rating than even Reagan while Trump has the lowest rating of any incoming president.

I can't wait for the day Trump is impeached.

This post was edited

Sorry guys but until now I don't really see what all of this has to do with Tromp and nudism....

This post was edited

The only time I think Trump will be nude will be for sex.

This post was edited

The only time I think Trump will be nude will be for sex.

As Melania Trump would say, "eu"

This post was edited

If there were money in it for him he would go for it

This post was edited

What'da' heck is a Tromp?

This post was edited

What'da' heck is a Tromp?

Walk heavily; to tread or stamp on.

This post was edited

What'da' heck is a Tromp?Walk heavily; to tread or stamp on.

But could do with some quick sand for him to stamp on.

This post was edited