Got muted for asking a simple question.

Hey, i just asked in the chat "who uses a penis ring? :) " just because i had a question, and a mod instantly muted me, wow...
They either are too sensitive or think i meant it sexually... I just had a question about it, anyways, how long does it last?

This topic was edited
RE:Got muted for asking a simple question.

Awaiting the "empty profile" comments..

This post was edited

Mute.

This post was edited

Get a life.

This post was edited

I wonder how long it will take Trump to build his wall?

This post was edited

I got muted by someone for something, which is unexplained and I've got no recourse.
I must have done something that in there insecure, unnatural minds was inappropriate.
I haven't done anything that is sexually inappropriate to the natural world.

The fact that I can't complain about their prudish behaviour for banning me, is most upsetting.

Good luck to all.

This post was edited

Hey, i just asked in the chat "who uses a penis ring? :) " just because i had a question, and a mod instantly muted me, wow...They either are too sensitive or think i meant it sexually... I just had a question about it, anyways, how long does it last?

If I ask, "Who likes mustard on their eggs?" Does not mean I like mustard on my eggs!

This post was edited

Awaiting the "empty profile" comments..

Like!

This post was edited

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

This post was edited

There is far more to life than the chat room and what rubbish I have seen on it the odd times I have looked that if the chat was closed down it wouldn't make any difference to me.

This post was edited

There is far more to life than the chat room and what rubbish I have seen on it the odd times I have looked that if the chat was closed down it wouldn't make any difference to me.
Ditto, Better to have most of the crap in Chat and not on the Forum.

This post was edited