What do you guys enjoy most been nude at home?

Hello everyone,

We have just recently started to live the nude lifestyle together, we have always enjoyed been naked at home as much as we could and we are always thinking of new things to do while at home. We usually watch movies together, read books, play the PS4 and basically just enjoy each others company. We are looking at moving and have considered getting a house with a big enough yard that we could have a hot tub and a privacy fence to enjoy even more nude activities out in the sun.

What do you guys enjoy doing at home in the nude other than just been nude?

This topic was edited
RE:What do you guys enjoy most been nude at home?

Gardening is great been done nude and is the only way to do it.

This post was edited

You name it and hubby and I enjoy it nude.
I work from home in my little home office and I can do it all day naked as well as move out to the back patio in good weather. Lunch and dinner are also so much more enjoyable in back sans clothing.

We do our house cleaning, laundry, cooking, TV watching all naked. During cooler weather its a nice, fluffy robe, but that's it. Just enough to keep the cold out.

This post was edited

Us too ... we just enjoy living nude. From the time we wake up to the time we hit the sack, we are naked most of the time, everyday. It's been a relatively quiet week so far. Not much going on and besides the occasional time to slip some clothes on, run an errand and get back home and strip off, we've been naked for that last 6 days! It's the way we live and prefer to live.

We do everything. Wake up naked, fix breakfast, get on the computer, eat breakfast and read, do house chores, talk, take care of small projects inside and outside, make lunch, watch TV, take naps, make phone calls, pay bills, sit in the sun, .... the list is endless and by the time the day is done, we are still naked, take our showers and slide into bed and sleep until we wake up naked the next day and start the routine all over again.

I'm lucky that I have my wife to share this with! ;-)

This post was edited

I enjoy nude exactly the same stuff that I would enjoy when clothed.

As much as possible I don't change anything just because I'm nude.

I can't say that I enjoy being out in the garden more being nude because before I started going naked I also never spent time just being out in the garden. What I can say is that now that I do, I love it. I particularly like a warm sun and a gentle breeze. I used to like it because it was relaxing. I now like it because it's relaxing *AND* feels amazing.

This post was edited

Well, I don't know that I enjoy it, but it does make it less intolerable: Car repairs in the attached garage, including oil/filter/greasing the front end and driveshaft, changing out front wheel drive half-shafts, even taking the street tires off the pickup, and putting on the studded snow tires. My textile only wife tolerates it, I think, only because it has reduced the ruined clothes from oil/grease stains. ;)

When she is not around, I'll mow the back yard (shadowbox privacy fence, so one can see in, if one is at an angle and trying hard) nude, save for ratty old tennis shoes and ear plugs (and ball cap and sunglasses). Otherwise, it's as Californiacoast and others said: house cleaning, watching TV, being on the computer, on the exercise bike, stuff like that.

I have entertained one guest here at home, but that was only because my wife was out of town.

Jim

This post was edited

I love doing yard work nude and riding on the lawn more nude. My neighbors can see in my back yard and they talk to me by the fence on a regular basis. My neighbor did his roof this past summer and I'd be in the back yard and he would just wave from the roof. I,m usually naked in the back yard and can always find things to do.

This post was edited

Mowing the lawn on the tractor and working on projects in the garage. And a nice naked nap under the shade tree

This post was edited

Cleaning the pool, sweeping off the deck and just enjoying the warm sun.

This post was edited

Anything. Its all more fun when done in the buff. I just put in a patio. Installed nude--to be used nude.

This post was edited

I guess it would just be every day things I am more of the nudists then the wife but she joins in when it's hot during the summer I some ways it's brought our relationship closer

This post was edited