RE:Ball stretchers - your advice please

I love wearing ball weights. Usually have at least one on all the time, but also add more depending upon the situation. Have been getting more and more comfortable wearing them at the gym and sauna there in front of others. I especially love wearing them at the nude beaches.

This post was edited

I took the plunge and bought one. Wore it for the first time last night and wearing it again now. I have to say, it feels great. I'll try and get a photo or two up soon. At some point this weekend I'm going to go outside wearing it. I'm a little bit excited about that idea.

This post was edited

I have been wearing ballrings /stretchers for long time. I usually wear 4 stainless rings at one time. I also have silicone ones, but my favorites are my weighted ones. Thet are two piece and are secured by screwing the 2 pieces together. They each weigh about 6 oz. I wear 4 at a time. Thry stretch my sac sbout4-5 inches. I have also worn 10 rings at one time. ...great feeling.

This post was edited

How long do you leave them on? And do you see it stretching over Time?

This post was edited

I'm on PEGym as well and I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM! For one thing you run the risk of damaging your balls plus it alters something that naturally happens when you get ready to ejaculate. Besides its a bit misleading. You're not really stretching your balls but the ligaments that suspend the balls and should not be worn for prolonged periods. If you use them with a ring, you can't use one that's too tight. Even with those you shouldn't wear for prolonged periods. Ball stretchers is more of a sex toy used in Bondage or BDSM. Personally I just don't get the whole fascination with what I would consider body mutilation.

If you're going to use them. Study up on it and use them smartly. :)

This post was edited

Up to you really and how you feel. Me love wearing these weights and it really heightens the feelings when you have an erection or sex. And yes it does stretch the skin after a long time

This post was edited

I've been wearing at least one ball stretcher weight 24/7 for sometime. Love extra when that extra pull is desired. I wear the one at gym, sauna, etc and so far no comments

This post was edited

Hi there. I;ve been stretching for about 2 years and can wear 2 rings permanently now. always use loads of moisturiser to keep em moist and be patient as it takes a very long time to stretch

This post was edited

I have be wearing ball stretchers for a few years I can wear five pounds look up chain gang body jewellery i prefer their doughnut ball weights start with a twenty millimeter tall one start wearing for an hour use shay butter based lotion.you.will soon be ordering another taller one.hope this helps.friend me.

This post was edited

i love rings and balls stretcher, wearing always when jerking off, time to time when outside on day time

This post was edited