Ball stretchers - your advice please

Hi all, I usually just wear a cock ring; sometimes under my suit at work or jogging bottoms after the gym. Just wondering if any of you guys have worn ball stretchers. I'd really appreciate your opinion before I invest in some.
Look forward to hearing from you
Steve

This topic was edited
RE:Ball stretchers - your advice please

hey just look at my pics .... wear mine most of the time :)

This post was edited

Thanks Andy, any advice on what I should get to start me off?

This post was edited

I wear either a cock ring or a ball stretcher under my clothes at work occasionally.....love the feeling of extra weight and the increase in bulge size. I have a few different types and sizes but the most comfortable ones for me are stainless steel....they don't nip and are heavy enough to give you a constant reminder that you are wearing one:-)

This post was edited

Thanks guys, just bought my first ball stretcher and love the feeling. Went shopping commando wearing it this evening - felt amazing :)

This post was edited

Hi there! I've been using ball stretchers for a couple of months now. - absolutely love them. Better than cock rings.

This post was edited

I just love the idea of you boys wearing ball stretchers under your clothes!!!! If you ever visit my bar, please let me know you're wearing them!!!! It may be good for a free drink for you! :)

This post was edited

I have a heavy cock ring and a couple of ball stretchers, each weighing about half a pound. They always feel great and can be worn anywhere.

This post was edited

Cant say ive ever tried them. A bit interesting though

This post was edited

Hey bay area, let us know where your bar is and we'll all come suitably dressed for that free drink. Olly, love the double stretchers - I really must try that; must feel great.

This post was edited

Never had one, but ordered one today.
Now I need an address for the bar! :-)

This post was edited