Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome to the group. Take a moment to introduce yourself to the group. Let us know about your boating experience, the boat you have (or had) etc. Post a picture of your boat here or in the media tab. Welcome aboard!

This topic was edited
RE:Introduce Yourself Here

Actually, I discovered this site (True Nudists) several years ago when googling for where I might go on the Bay for safe skinny dip'n. Wife is totally paranoid about getting trouble. I created an account and started meeting people which all led to me having the courage to go to my first nude resort. The rest is history. The most liberating experience of my life.

We are boaters on the upper bay. There every weekend. This is our 4th (and last) boat. See ya on the water!

This post was edited

Nice boat!

This post was edited

It is great that you started this group for nude Bay Boater, I hope there are many out there. I'm Bill from the St.Michael's area on the Eastern Shore. I have 2 boats an older 25 ft. Trojan from 1974, we spent many a weekend on that boat, it is so relaxing on a boat for the night in a quite cove. Sorry to say that boat has not been in the water for about 10 years now, needs a little work. I also have an 18 ft. Bombardier, Fish Hawk with a 115 Evinrude, I use this boat all the time and love it.

This post was edited

Howdy! Thanks for starting this discussion.

Bob here. Have a good friend. Former Navy man. He has a 37 foot sloop. At Marina in Annapolis.

Our TN pirate gang nude sails Chesapeake two or three times each summer with him. He always sails nude, and even flies sea-flags spelling out N U D E so other sailors are forewarned.

Would be wonderful fun to have multiple boats sail Nude there. I'll post here the dates we plan next Naked sail. Maybe we can form an optional flotilla!! The Bare Armada!

Naked best to all!!

This post was edited

Bob, that sounds really great. Looking forward to it. Ancient Mariner took me out nude sailing 2 years ago and it was great!

We might also want to find a good gunkhole for nude anchorages. I have 2 in mind on the Eastern shore.

This post was edited

Hello All,
As PB said I am the one who has the sailboat that the gang goes out on. It is a 37 foot Cutter. If you see me on the bay just look for the four flags (November/Uniform/Delta/Echo) and wave or stop bye for a cold one. I spend most of my time over around the Wye River just past Nathaniel Point. I have found that most of the bay is a good place to sail nude and if you are the first at the anchorage, well folks can always decide to stay or leave on their own. See you out on the bay.
Mark

This post was edited

Mark,
Hope you are enjoying the summer season and getting in a lot of good sailing. Please let us know if you plan on going out and you are open to inviting some fellow TNers. I am available weekdays if you need a nude crew member.

This post was edited

Mark,
Hope you are enjoying the summer season and getting in a lot of good sailing. Please let us know if you plan on going out and you are open to inviting some fellow TNers. I am available weekdays if you need a nude crew member.

This post was edited

Hi all,I'm a nude boater from Virginia's eastern shore just south of the md/va line.been taking nudist friends out for over ten years.i usually anchor at watts island.anyone that's wants to join me just let me know.thanks for allowing me to join the group.

This post was edited

Hi,I'm Steve a nudist and nude boater from the eastern shore.im usually anchored at watts island on most weekends sometimes alone and sometimes with friends.are there any nautical nudists in my area?maybe we could get a raftup started

This post was edited