Chesapeake Bay Nude Boaters

General Discussion

Have created various topic threads but there is not much response from folks. So perhaps just an ongoing discussion thread. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm still not out of the water and time is running out. I'm scheduled to work...

Chesapeake Bay 2023

I'll have my boat on the lower Chesapeake Bay near the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel April 20-23. Might launch elsewhere heading north on the Eastern Shore.

2022 - Boating Life on the Chesapeake Bay

Good afternoon and welcome to the middle of February 2022. Looking forward to spending a lot of time this year on, in, and around water. Im a retired navy sailor with years of experience, but no vessel to put in. If youre a captain looking for a...

Hurricane Ida

So how is everyone making out with the winds and flooding? I have not been down to see the boat as yet but I assume the Bay will be a mess.

Summer 2021

The boat is getting detailed and waxed today! Yahoo! Splash day will be soon. Gotta install a pair of boarding handles on the swim platform. So far I really like them. No more belly flopping on the deck to climb out of the water. Unfortunately I...

So who's out there

The summer is coming to a close and I've spent a lot of "Quality" time on the bay this year! The weather has been very favorable toward my efforts to develop a decent tan. From the viewpoint of the usual places from the Middle River to...

Virginia, from the crisfield,Smith island,md...

Hi,I'm a nude boater currently living on Smith island maryland.just wondering if there's any nude boaters and anyone that would like to join me nude boating in the area

Meet & Greet 2021

In anticipation of a MUCH better year for boating and social gatherings this year I thought it might be a good idea to find ways to get acquainted before the weather turns warm. Please post up your interest and ideas on how/where/when to go about...

Anyone getting ready to splash their boat...

Is there anyone in the mid bay area that is putting in soon? I hope to be out in the next couple weeks.

Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome to the group. Take a moment to introduce yourself to the group. Let us know about your boating experience, the boat you have (or had) etc. Post a picture of your boat here or in the media tab. Welcome aboard!