Chesapeake Bay Nude Boaters

Anyone getting ready to splash their boat...

Is there anyone in the mid bay area that is putting in soon? I hope to be out in the next couple weeks.

Anyone getting ready to splash their boat...

Is there anyone in the mid bay area that is putting in soon? I hope to be out in the next couple weeks.

Latest Post
by  
Summer 2021

The boat is getting detailed and waxed today! Yahoo! Splash day will be soon. Gotta install a pair of boarding handles on the swim platform. So far I really like them. No more belly flopping on the deck to climb out of the water. Unfortunately I...

Latest Post
by  
Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome to the group. Take a moment to introduce yourself to the group. Let us know about your boating experience, the boat you have (or had) etc. Post a picture of your boat here or in the media tab. Welcome aboard!

Meet & Greet 2021

In anticipation of a MUCH better year for boating and social gatherings this year I thought it might be a good idea to find ways to get acquainted before the weather turns warm. Please post up your interest and ideas on how/where/when to go about...

Summer 2020

So this is not going to be a typical year but being on the water is still the best no matter how restricted. Weather this Memorial Day weekend has not been great but that usually the case in the upper bay. I spent the time finishing up all the...

Splash Day 2020

For those of us that must put our boats to bed for the long cold winter, Splash Day is the eagerly sought day that the boat re-enters the water. It can't come too soon for me. The Heritage sits on the hard for now (shrink wrapped of course).

Baltimore Boat Show

Who is going to the Baltimore Boat Show? Starting Thursday the 23rd through the 26th at the Convention Center.

Happy Thanksgiving

Best nude wishes to everyone for a great Thanksgiving. If anyone is fortunate enough to be on their boat or otherwise nude for the day, share a pic with the rest of us so we can all be jealous.