Chesapeake Bay Nude Boaters

Summer 2020

So this is not going to be a typical year but being on the water is still the best no matter how restricted. Weather this Memorial Day weekend has not been great but that usually the case in the upper bay. I spent the time finishing up all the...

Splash Day 2020

For those of us that must put our boats to bed for the long cold winter, Splash Day is the eagerly sought day that the boat re-enters the water. It can't come too soon for me. The Heritage sits on the hard for now (shrink wrapped of course).

Baltimore Boat Show

Who is going to the Baltimore Boat Show? Starting Thursday the 23rd through the 26th at the Convention Center.

Happy Thanksgiving

Best nude wishes to everyone for a great Thanksgiving. If anyone is fortunate enough to be on their boat or otherwise nude for the day, share a pic with the rest of us so we can all be jealous.

watts island

recently ive met nude boaters at watts island.ive been going nude there for years and very rarely see other nudists there.in the past week theres been 3 different boats of nudists there.ive met nice people and made new friends.im gonna be there...

Summer 2019

Finally, the weather is good. Tell us where your going and where you've been. Post some pictures of spots you were able to get nakie and share the location.

Nude Cruise 2019

What could be better than a day on the bay with a buch of nudie friends. Let me know what days would be good and who would be interested in a get together on my boat. Its way up north on the North East River. We would likely cruise some of the day,...

Getting Ready 2019

I've been mentally getting ready for 2019 ever since I left the dock at the end of 2018. Can't wait till the weather starts to break and I can steal time away to go down and start working on those things I'd like to get done before...

Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas everyone. Best wishes for the new year. And happy holidays to everyone. Boating season will be here soon. Nude regards, Jack