Summer 2019

Finally, the weather is good. Tell us where your going and where you've been. Post some pictures of spots you were able to get nakie and share the location.

This topic was edited
RE:Summer 2019

Im on Fairlee Creek enjoying the day naked.

Anyone else out and about?

This post was edited

We just got the boat out of storage on Saturday and spent the entire weekend working on it! AH well, we're pretty much ready for summer now.

This post was edited

Does anyone have any suggestions for good places to drop your anchor and drop your swim suit? My favorite spot on the north side of Hart Miller has become mostly textile these days. I like Fairlee Creek, but it's a bit of a haul for me because I'm out of the Middle River.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Sailorman

This post was edited

That's agreat question and I wish there was a clear and good answer. I was at Hart Miller last weekend but at high tide there is not much beach on the north end. That said, I would hope we don't let textiles stop us from enjoying ourselves there. Is it a good distance from the most popular area so hopefully we can establish a "norm" of being CO there.

This post was edited

Heading there today.....

This post was edited

Tell us how it went. Post a picture of the beach.

This post was edited

The day was beautiful. I pulled in, set my anchor, got naked and started to relax. There were a few boats around but no one terribly interested in me and my boat. In about 20 min I noticed another sailboat luffing it's main then falling off the wind then luffing then falling off....about 1/2 mile from shore. I was watching to make sure he wasn't in distress..... Then he started making a bee line for me and came up within 75 feet of where I was anchored and dropped his pick. There were three men on board and I thought OK fellow nudists... Nope... They just kept all of their clothes on and went for a swim and hung out. I put my shorts back on, pulled anchor , and moved about 1/4 mile down the shoreline. This area used to be so great!
There really is only a small beach there but I don't go for the beach. I just go to lay out naked in the sun. You can swim off of your boat and the bottom is mostly sand, but I wouldn't go ashore although people do. In fact, what makes it so appealing is that you are not supposed to go up on the north part of the island because it is closed. This is what makes it more private. I would really love to know where all of the people that used to lay out nude here went too, because it sure isn't conducive to nude use anymore.

This post was edited

Hey, thanks for the update. Too bad you didn't run into more like minded folks. We really need to get the momentum going someplace by perhaps being a little retisent about textiles being offended. There is a spot close to the mouth of the Chester River that I think would be great as it is way off the normal course up thw river. By that I mean too far from most traffice to be seen very well. It has a beach that is reasonably good but need to be a little careful with rocks very close in to shore. I'll try to post a pick.

This post was edited

Thanks!

This post was edited

Possible location for TN gatherings

This post was edited