Chesapeake Bay Nude Boaters

South River trawler

I have a 44' trawler that I single handle and go out almost every weekend during summer. I'll go nude if the opportunity allows, which is mostly out on the bay, but this area is very popular so secluded areas are generally busy however if I...

watts island

recently ive met nude boaters at watts island.ive been going nude there for years and very rarely see other nudists there.in the past week theres been 3 different boats of nudists there.ive met nice people and made new friends.im gonna be there...

General Discussion

Just a place for random thoughts and discussion.

Annapolis Spring Boat Shows 2018

These are coming up real soon. Anybody going? Anybody have a bed/boat for me to crash on to visit the show?

Latest Post
by  
Nudie Gunkholes

Officially there are none that I know of but there must be places where we can go where our fellow nudies have found a good anchorage to get free. Millestone Point is one that is not known for nudie, it is very secluded. However there may often be...

Nude boating

Hi, my name is J. and I've been nude boating twice and I would like to go again with a local male nudist (or male nudists), who has his own boat; something bigger than a Dingy! Hopefully 35' or bigger. Thanks! Oh, I live in Virginia beach...

Latest Post
by  
Spring Boat Shows

Bay Bridge Marina Power Boat show Annapolis Sail Boat Show Anyone going?