South River trawler

I have a 44' trawler that I single handle and go out almost every weekend during summer. I'll go nude if the opportunity allows, which is mostly out on the bay, but this area is very popular so secluded areas are generally busy however if I anchor out overnight I usually end up alone which allows me some evening skinny dipping and grill out and I can stay naked well into the next morning, often to midday when fast boats return. just have to watch for quiet kayacks & small fishing boats.
The eastern shores have much more opportunities and I've begun gunkholing there but for a trawler, slow going, it means an overnight stay or very long day.
I've considered a naked nighttime cruise and kayaking locally that could be fun but haven't done it yet.
That said, I envite fellow nudist along. Contact me if interested.

This topic was edited
RE:South River trawler

I had a trawler for 10 years and found that while piloting from the bridge I was so high up I could do so nude unless a boat higher than mine came by. Just steer sitting down.

This post was edited
RE:South River trawler

Yes, perfect example, I do that and have the flexibility of a 2nd inside bridge with privacy windows so I'm free to move about the cabin totally naked even when other boats are around. Just a little noisy. :-)

This post was edited