Getting Ready 2019

I've been mentally getting ready for 2019 ever since I left the dock at the end of 2018. Can't wait till the weather starts to break and I can steal time away to go down and start working on those things I'd like to get done before Splash Day. One thing for sure is a new motor for the vacu flush. Also want to finally get that new carpet for the aft deck. I also need to repair or replace the carb on the 6hp O/B on the dinghy. It sticks (does not readily decelerate) so manuvering makes me look like an amatuer. Would prefer to just replace but they are expensive. I had taken it apart and cleaned it so I likely didn't get it back together quite right. Oh well.

The list goes on but soooo looking forward to getting back on the water.

This topic was edited
RE:Getting Ready 2019

First week of January I started getting ready for the next boating season by having a remanned engine installed in my little speedboat. I also bought a hand held GPS preloaded with the coastline and waterways of the US.
A couple of buddies and I will put in north of Baltimore and make a day out of cruising up to visit you!

This post was edited

First week of January I started getting ready for the next boating season by having a remanned engine installed in my little speedboat. I also bought a hand held GPS preloaded with the coastline and waterways of the US.A couple of buddies and I will put in north of Baltimore and make a day out of cruising up to visit you!

That would be great! Let me know in advance so I can plan to be available.

I also had engine work done last summer. My starboard engine needed a new head and riser etc. $$$$$Ouch$$$. But she is running great now.

This post was edited

Keep me informed of plans to get together, The more the merrier!

This post was edited

It really feels like boating season is soon here - I paid my first repair bill of the season LOL!!

This post was edited

OK, who will be first to splash?!

This post was edited

I'm patiently waiting for the marina to short haul the boat so the wax crew can do their thing. Can't wait to get back on the water.

This post was edited

Still getting ready, but in the water enjoying it too.

I was out two weeks ago on a beautiful day...

This post was edited

She's on the hard getting a full detail/wax and bottom paint. Hopefully ready for splash by the weekend. Can't wait!

This post was edited

FINALLY! I'm in the water. Now bring on the sun!

This post was edited

All waxed up and in her slip. And the sun will finally come out this weekend. Yahoooo.

This post was edited