Nude Cruise 2019

What could be better than a day on the bay with a buch of nudie friends. Let me know what days would be good and who would be interested in a get together on my boat. Its way up north on the North East River. We would likely cruise some of the day, anchor, eat, drink whatever everyone wants to do. Pot luck or bring your own. Let me know if you are interested and when. Suggestions and ideas welcome.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Cruise 2019

Man that sounds wonderful! For me, it would have to be a weekend and sadly, it will take planning. But if you settle on a date and time, and I can work it out, I would love to be included!

This post was edited

Definitely interested! I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what dates are suggested. I could do the weekend of June 15, any Sunday in July, or the first weekend in August, among others. Could also manage a weekday trip if I have enough notice. It would be great to hang out again! Keep me posted.

This post was edited

I'd love to join. Weekday would be best, but could try for sunday. Saturdays are always too busy for me.

This post was edited

I have a trawler on south river and also get out naked on weekends. Sounds like we should do some gunk holing together. I usually get out on the water Friday evening to Sunday afternoons, weekends & holidays and often anchor out in Fairlee creek, Magothy river and Wye river near St Michaels.
I visited north east River Marina once so theres some distance between us but I dont mind driving up for this.

This post was edited

I have a trawler on south river and also get out naked on weekends. Sounds like we should do some gunk holing together. I usually get out on the water Friday evening to Sunday afternoons, weekends & holidays and often anchor out in Fairlee creek, Magothy river and Wye river near St Michaels.I visited north east River Marina once so theres some distance between us but I dont mind driving up for this.

Thanks for the reply. You hale out of a great area. I worked several boat shows and enjoyed living in the area. Its also close to a lot of good destination.

This post was edited