2022 - Boating Life on the Chesapeake Bay

Good afternoon and welcome to the middle of February 2022. Looking forward to spending a lot of time this year on, in, and around water. Im a retired navy sailor with years of experience, but no vessel to put in. If youre a captain looking for a mate, deckhand, or cook let me know, and Ill find time to assist you. Located in SE Virginia, but can travel N or S, with enough planning, to enjoy some time on the water with like minded folk. Enjoy the rest of your day, and I look forward to celebrating spring, summer, and fall soon. *Kevin

This topic was edited
RE:2022 - Boating Life on the Chesapeake Bay

I too am looking forward to getting back out on the water. Splash Day is scheduled for mid-April. Need to replace some batteries but otherwise should be good to go.

This post was edited

Gotta get those isinglass panels cleaned. Splash day approaches.

This post was edited

Good afternoon and welcome to the middle of February 2022. Looking forward to spending a lot of time this year on, in, and around water. Im a retired navy sailor with years of experience, but no vessel to put in. If youre a captain looking for a mate, deckhand, or cook let me know, and Ill find time to assist you. Located in SE Virginia, but can travel N or S, with enough planning, to enjoy some time on the water with like minded folk. Enjoy the rest of your day, and I look forward to celebrating spring, summer, and fall soon. *Kevin

I don't have a boat, butt I do have a creek on my property - that you may splash around in
Paul

This post was edited

SPLASH DAY tomorrow! Yahoooo!

This post was edited

Congrats on that Capt!
I'm hoping to get mine in by next month.

This post was edited

Looking forward to an early vacation. Going to cruise down to watch the Blue Angels at the Naval Academy graduation.

This post was edited

I'm in the water. Welcome to season 2022! ... I spent a wonderful naked day at Worton Creek yesterday. Looking forward to a great tan this summer.

This post was edited

I did not know you could be naked in Warton Creek. Its been a long time since I've been in there.

This post was edited

Come on out. The water is nice...

Though it seems that no one else got the memo that it's an unofficial nude beach on the upper end.
A few of us walked it the other week, midweek, hardly any other boats out. Was a great day out on the water.

This post was edited

Its been a long time since I've been to Worton but I don't remember any beach. Just scanned with Google Earth and did not see. Where are you guys going? I need a solid 4 feet for my boat.

This post was edited