RE:Introduce Yourself Here

Charlie,
Thanks for joining the group and thanks for your story. I can certainly relate to the reluctant (understatement for me) wife.
Boating is great for nude time but unfortunately we still need to be careful as sometimes it is just overllloked by authorities and the public and sometimes it may be a hassle. Look through the membership here and see if there is anyone closer to where you live and perhaps you can find a nude boating friend.

This post was edited

Hi charlie,im on the eastern shore in accomac.im nude in my boat all summer.if you'd like to join me for a day let me know

This post was edited

Thanks for the offer! I don't get up to your area nearly as often as I used to, but when I eventually do I'll let you know.

This post was edited

Hello everybody, My name is Brian. I live in western Sussex county in Delaware. I'm really glad that I found and was accepted into this group. I dont have a boat that is big enough to go out in the actual bay but I do have a 14' jon boat that I fish and crab out of. Spend most of my time on the Pocomoke, Lil Choptank and Nanticoke rivers. I also have a kayak, it's great to paddle around in while nude. Love the early morning standing on the bow platform of the jon boat, bass fishing while nude.

This post was edited

Welcome Brian. Good thing about boating is that "size does not matter!" All boats are fun especially when nude.

Sounds like you have fun and get a chance to be nude out on the water. Share your experiences here and include pictures if you can.

Jack

This post was edited

Hello, Thanks for adding me to the group. Im a long-time nude boater on the Bay. Usually its just the wife and I. Years ago I would often raft up with the Chesapeake Bay Flotilla and others. Its been a few years since Ive seen any fellow nude boaters North of Hart Miller Island. I have a 33 Formula sport cruiser. Where is everyone spending their time on the Bay?

This post was edited

Hello Mark and welcome to the group. I've been looking for fellow nudies for several years. They seem to be an endangered species. I'm up the North East River. I sometime just drop the hook out in the mouth of the river to avoid other boats. All the coves along the river generally have textile boaters. I saw one guy at Red #2 on a tune but didn't get to say hi to him.

This post was edited

Hey,

My name is Mark, live near Havre de Grace, would like to day trip if possible, will crew for the privilege (skills are rusty) but open to learning. Cheers!

This post was edited

Welcome KeepItReal!

This post was edited

Counting the days till splash day!

This post was edited