Life Model, very amatuer Photographer wants Models

brought a nice camera and kit last year, done a few scenery shots and like what i have done, would love to have a models that would not mind having there photos taken, you never know i could get a great shot for you?...

This topic was edited
RE:Life Model, very amatuer Photographer wants Models

Headless genital pics in your profile are NOT allowed.

This post was edited

They have been on there for a year, how were they were reviewed and accepted?

This post was edited

Headless genital pics in your profile are NOT allowed.They have been on there for a year, how were they were reviewed and accepted?

All photos are not reviewed by Admin, so they rely on members flagging unacceptable ones, and members continuing to ignore the rules, risk being kicked off the site.

This post was edited

Hiya

Seen your request, when i have lost my winter weight, would be good to see you in the summer

This post was edited

It would be a shame if i was removed from this site because of pictures that have been on my profile for a year, until now nobody has mentioned them?.
I have been a member of this site for 6+ years. Not everybody on here (or in life generally) are openly a nudist and adopt the complete nudist lifestyle, some like me choose to be a closet nudist for numerous reasons.
I still visit the beaches in the UK and Spain and Greece last year when i can, i wish to go to a nudist hotel in the canaries as my next holiday, as what i see as the next step in my nudist choices.

This post was edited