Salutations

I think this is the first time I've ever done an introductory post on a message board. I usually just jump right on in, but figured I'd say hi this time :-P

So, hi. I used to enjoy nudism a bit when I lived in Arkansas (live in Colorado now), but have yet to indulge in my new state. Arkansas wasnt the best place for it, but there was no shortage of lakes and other pleasant secluded outdoor spots. Unfortuantely this seems to be less so in Colorado, though it seems I might have hopes for the boulder reservoir.

Anyway, just a rambling introduction. Now I'm off to other parts :-P

This topic was edited
RE: Salutations

Welcome to a great site with lots of friendly and helpful people. Enjoy

This post was edited

Welcome to this community. You might contact one of the nonlanded AANR/TNS clubs to guide you to some spots.

This post was edited

Hi, welcome to the site.

There is now a lot of info here on the forums,

Here's a few Links to help you get up to speed.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=7109

I'm sure you're gonna like it here, and meet and
make friends with a lot of cool people :)

So happy surfin! ........ HAVE FUN !!!

Phil.

This post was edited

Welcome to TN web site.

This post was edited

Actually, I just moved from Colorado to California. There are many nudist palces there. My favorite was Orvis Hot Springs at Ridgway. If you are in the Denver area, There is a VERY active nudist group through Yahoo! Groups. They even have a monthly potluck and swim. Lots of hot springs that are not commercialized and are VERY clothing Opotional.
John

This post was edited

Well, that was certainly a warmer welcome than I was thinking I'd get :-)

I'll look into the yahoo group, sounds like it might be the same group as on www.rockymountainnaturists.com since they do monthly a monthly swim/potluck.

I've browsed through AANR and came across a few places around, but they all seem a bit far from where I live. Still, a longer trip every now and then is better than no trips ever.

Thanks all :-P

This post was edited

Well, 18 months sure is planning ahead. Unfortunately that would put you right smack in the middle of winter. But, we occasionally have our warm spells, so who knows.

This post was edited

Stormbound, Nonlanded clubs can have their activities anywhere so they may be closer than you think.

This post was edited