RE:Suggestions for Naturist Holiday in Greece

yes, so many suggestions and glad to see that TN members are helping. I just want to add the brilliant site nakedplaces.net for everybody also to see where nudist beaches are and what facility they might have. Hope I could help too.

Nude Beaches worldwide

This post was edited

We can only talk about Greece and specifically about the Peloponnese. I would definitely stick to the Captain Barefoot's Guide. For us, Kantia is the perfect place for free nudism on the Peloponnese.

This post was edited

8 yrs ago for a mile stone birthday I treated myself to sailing the Greek Dodecanese Islands which are just off the Turkish coast. It was just me and the captain. She did not mind me nude on the boat while out sailing and some nights we anchored in quiet coves were the morning began with a skinny dip off the boat. She does not want to be known as the " nudie boat" but was fine with my bare week. If interested i can PM you the details she is still sailing the islands

This post was edited

You have above some wonderful suggestions. A word about Mykonos--I loved the place, but be aware that the best nude beaches are quite a way from Mykonos town where the ferry and flights arrive (requires a cab or water taxi to the beach from town, etc). So you may want to investigate lodging near one of the beaches if nude beaching is a high priority for every day.

Have a wonderful trip! Opa!

This post was edited

In Mykonos there is plenty of beaches that are nudists or mixed. In Rhodes the best is Faliraki beach. Near Athens there is a couple of beaches but its hard to find them

You have to specifically ask to go to the Faliraki Naturist Beach, or you will be let off at the public beach. Google Maps made them look fairly close together, but once you get there you realize they are pretty far apart. The water taxi doesn't take you close enough to walk over to the nude beach.
We can only talk about Greece and specifically about the Peloponnese. I would definitely stick to the Captain Barefoot's Guide. For us, Kantia is the perfect place for free nudism on the Peloponnese.
We used the Captain Barefoot Guide and it helped a lot.
You have above some wonderful suggestions. A word about Mykonos--I loved the place, but be aware that the best nude beaches are quite a way from Mykonos town where the ferry and flights arrive (requires a cab or water taxi to the beach from town, etc). So you may want to investigate lodging near one of the beaches if nude beaching is a high priority for every day.Have a wonderful trip! Opa!
We were on a cruise and one of the official shore excursions was to Elia Beach, which we knew had a nude area at the end of the beach from Capt. Barefoot. So we just went on the shore excursion and walked to the end of the beach where there were a few nude people and joined them.

This post was edited

As far as I know there are only 3 naturist resorts in Greece.
1 - Hotel Vritomartis in Crete. It is the only place I've been. There is a group where I uploaded a number of photos and a Location, where I uploaded my review. You can also google the website. I recommend it.

2 - The Naturist Panorama Hotel in the island of Zakynthos. I have not searched if more info exist in this site but you can easily google the website.

3 - The Naturist Angel Hotel Club in the island of Rhodes. Same comments as for the Zakynthos hotel

This post was edited

last year i spent 10 days in southern crete. i was nude at least 3 hours a day everyday during my stay. it is such a naturist friendly place. hundreds of fellow naturists along the beaches. my most memorable time was a 10km hike along the e4 trail. i wore nothing but my trainers the entire day. none of the 100 or so hikers i saw during the day cared that i was nude. i want to go back!

This post was edited