Suggestions for Naturist Holiday in Greece

Hi, I plan on going to Greece sometime in the future for a naturist vacation. Is there any place where I can get the most out of being naked as much as possible?
Look forward to your suggestions.
Kindest Regards,
James

This topic was edited
RE:Suggestions for Naturist Holiday in Greece

Almost every island in the cyclades has a good nude beach, I think the best islands would probably be Mykonos, Antiparos and of course Crete which is a big island and has many nude beaches.

This post was edited

I've posted on this before:
Most Greek residents do not use the beaches nude, but don't care if anyone else does.

Find out where it's commonly done, don't be rude, and you'll be fine.

The Red and Vlychada beaches on Santorini are particularly nice.

This post was edited

We are going on a cruise in September that stops in Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini, and Athens. Hoping for at least a little nude beach time in some of the ports after we finish our shore excursions.

This post was edited

If the point is to be nude as much as possible, why not just go to a naturist resort and be nude the whole time? Vassaliki and Vritomartis come readily to mind. Otherwise, pick a beach that appeals to you and find a place to stay nearby so you can have the best of all worlds.

This post was edited

We are going on a cruise in September that stops in Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini, and Athens. Hoping for at least a little nude beach time in some of the ports after we finish our shore excursions.

Not sure, that you'll find a place in ports :) May be somewhere quite far from ports...
Few years ago we visited Santorini. It's Columbo beach, that is close to Oia. It's mixed beach. And it's not visible from the road.

This post was edited

Hi, I plan on going to Greece sometime in the future for a naturist vacation. Is there any place where I can get the most out of being naked as much as possible?
There is very good beach at Naxos Island -- Plaka. It's about 9 km from Naxos.

This post was edited

We are going on a cruise in September that stops in Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini, and Athens. Hoping for at least a little nude beach time in some of the ports after we finish our shore excursions.Not sure, that you'll find a place in ports :) May be somewhere quite far from ports...Few years ago we visited Santorini. It's Columbo beach, that is close to Oia. It's mixed beach. And it's not visible from the road.

That beach is on our list, especially if we do a tour of Akrotiri that ends in Oia that we are looking at.

This post was edited

In Mykonos there is plenty of beaches that are nudists or mixed. In Rhodes the best is Faliraki beach. Near Athens there is a couple of beaches but its hard to find them

This post was edited

Akrotiri is literally steps away from the Red Beach (ok, a couple blocks), where I saw a few -- but not many -- nudists.
A short drive away by 4x4 is Vlychada, highly recommended, Gorgeous beach, everyone nude.

This post was edited

so many options! although few beaches are officialy nudist, in many especially in the islands there is nudist section.
many beautiful unspoilt beaches in the southern part of crete close to sfakia. there is also a nudist hotel, called vritomartis. the beach and the water close by amazing.
even close to athens you can find nusist beaches, vouliagmeni coves, mavro lithari and close to sounio.
in cyxlades you can go to naxos and from there to donousa-amazing water- , koufonisia or anafi close to santorini

This post was edited