any Filipinos here?

I am just wondering if there are any other Filipinos here?

This topic was edited
RE:any Filipinos here?

Top left corner of page, click Search. You will find 939 members in the Philippines.

This post was edited

Hell no. Filipinos are not allowed here ;-) LoL . . . Hell YEAH. Everyone is allowed here. We are True Nudists. We don't care what you look like. What you drive. What color is your skin or who do you worship or go to bed with at the end of the day. We are all welcome here for as long as you love yourself for who and what you are in your own skin and respect all others who do the same. And for now may you have a great day. Keep in touch, stay nude and don't be a stranger. . . Xoxoxoxo. . . . Hawk

This post was edited

Que? No hablo Filipino :p

This post was edited

thanks, IMHAWK07! i'm just curious if there are other filipinos who likes being naked.! our culture is very conservative where you'll be easily judged if you get naked in front of other people

This post was edited

Mabuti naman, DenAnn! :D

This post was edited

Top left corner of page, click Search. You will find 939 members in the Philippines.

Thanks for the info! :)

This post was edited

thanks, IMHAWK07! i'm just curious if there are other filipinos who likes being naked.! our culture is very conservative where you'll be easily judged if you get naked in front of other people

I am not the one to judge you or anyone else here and thus the beauty of this lifestyle. I will accept you and everyone else here as you are. Just be honest and true to yourself and others. Of course, if you any questions or concerns feel free to ask any of us. May you have a good day, stay nude and keep in touch. Xoxoxo Hawk

This post was edited

thanks, IMHAWK07! i'm just curious if there are other filipinos who likes being naked.! our culture is very conservative where you'll be easily judged if you get naked in front of other peopleI am not the one to judge you or anyone else here and thus the beauty of this lifestyle. I will accept you and everyone else here as you are. Just be honest and true to yourself and others. Of course, if you any questions or concerns feel free to ask any of us. May you have a good day, stay nude and keep in touch. Xoxoxo Hawk

Thanks man!

This post was edited

Newbie here! :)

This post was edited

Present!

This post was edited