RE:Low Hangers

Mines dropped low when I was about 11 1/2 even though I was still hairless. I was so thrilled for I was able to swing them just like my dad's LoL even though I had nothing else much going on yet LoL :P

This post was edited

Hey fellas. My Dick and balls have their own personality. As you can see in my profile pics, if I'm relaxed nude my package is longer and my sack hangs lower. When I'm at work it's about half the length when I whip it out to piss and my balls are closer to my body. It's crazy but that's the story. My bf loves my balls when they're hangin low. No, I don't need extra support. Plus in the sauna and a hot tub makes my package hang lower...I'm sure I'm not alone in this respect.

This post was edited

Hey fellas. My Dick and balls have their own personality. As you can see in my profile pics, if I'm relaxed nude my package is longer and my sack hangs lower. When I'm at work it's about half the length when I whip it out to piss and my balls are closer to my body. It's crazy but that's the story. My bf loves my balls when they're hangin low. No, I don't need extra support. Plus in the sauna and a hot tub makes my package hang lower...I'm sure I'm not alone in this respect.

Yes they do tend to act funny at times lol. The sperm has to stay at a certain temperature. If the scrotum gets to hot it hangs away from the body so the sperm won't get too hot and die. If I gets cold it retracts itself close to your body looking for heat and thus maintaining the right temperature to keep the sperm at the right temp and alive. And that's why our "boys" are always on the move wether we like it or not.

This post was edited

Mine get lower as I age, and I'm a fair bit older than my profile pic... I'd load one up here to see but I'm getting so old I have no idea how to transfer pics from my phone to my computer LOL ...Maybe my balls are dragging my brain down with them? LOL

This post was edited

i HAVE LOW HANGING BALLS AND HANG 90LB FROM THEM at times... there are handicaps to having low balls,,... you keep sitting on them... they get in the way is cycling... you are forever tiodying them up ... but at the end of the day, they are great and I even fuck ass with mine...

This post was edited

I have a set that hang pretty low iwill post pic to show how low they go lol

This post was edited

I like how mine hang low feels good if ya ask me but sometimes they do feel as they are hanging really low

This post was edited

I like how mine hang low feels good if ya ask me but sometimes they do feel as they are hanging really low

This post was edited

Impressive package indeed dude

This post was edited

My balls and penis especially are always swinging around, When I first started going naked I'll admit that I thought it felt somehow strange and even "wrong" that everything was actively moving down there, but I quickly began to like it as it really is the ultimate form of freedom. I've lost a lot of weight and I love how, even though I still have a little bit of a belly, I have a very prominent penis on display when I'm walking or sitting around.

This post was edited