RE:Low Hangers

I tried to post a pic of me taken candidly by my friend as I was in the process of fixing her computer naked naturally. I was on all fours rear towards her camera with my "jewels" hanging between my thighs - for some reason this pic was rejected by the site's administrator - I can only surmise it was because my face was not showing as the pic itself had no sexual connotations.

This post was edited

I have low hangers and love them that way. I shave mine and at times my friends like to compare. It's the freedom I love.

This post was edited

I have low hangers and love them that way. I shave mine and at times my friends like to compare. It's the freedom I love.

This post was edited

I love low hangers, especially when the balls are big. I know a man with particularly low hangers. But he had a problem and could not stand his balls being touched. Mine only hang low when warm.

This post was edited
RE: Low Hangers

Ohhhhhhh Yessssssss------I have LOW HANGERS-------very little changed since arriving at about age 15! Like to have them noticed at the gym-----in the locker rooms-----at the Tiki Bar or on the beach. It is a gift that keeps on giving!

This post was edited

I'm in Greece at the minute and really enjoying the way the heat makes my balls hang really low; way below my dick! Naked every day loving the feel of them swinging:-)

This post was edited

I'm in Greece at the minute and really enjoying the way the heat makes my balls hang really low; way below my dick! Naked every day loving the feel of them swinging:-)

This post was edited

One of me here in Spain...Sam. x

This post was edited

I'm in Brazil and I also really like to feel my balls really low! Hugs

This post was edited

Hi all. I love low hangers and mine are also low hanger. I enjoy showing them.

This post was edited