Bottomless

Last week I was working under my sink and twisted my back up my wife got me these medicate pads but the smell so I started wearing a shirt and went bottomless when I have the pad on was surprised who well it worked its still cold here in Pa I'm very warm this way I even ran out to my car not worried , I am sure others do this but just thought it is cool

This topic was edited
RE:Bottomless

Winter time I can be nude in my apartment despite the cold. I wear my thick flannel button down shirt but leave it unbuttoned. No pants needed. The flannel is so heavy that it leaves you very warm.

This post was edited

You'll find that many nudist men and women will wear a shirt, t shirt, flannel and go bottomless when the weather is cooler. During winter, if it's too cold inside the house in the morning, before my wife allows me to turn on the heater to get the frost off the interior walls, I'll have on a flannel and some slippers. Within 5 mins, I've kicked off the slippers and unbuttoned my flannel. Within 10 mins of turning on the heater, I've got the flannel off! My wife goes from her heavy robe, to a light robe to a flannel short dress to her sheer dress ... then to nothing! It's funny how many wardrobe changes she goes through in the winter! :D

This post was edited

You'll find that many nudist men and women will wear a shirt, t shirt, flannel and go bottomless when the weather is cooler. During winter, if it's too cold inside the house in the morning, before my wife allows me to turn on the heater to get the frost off the interior walls, I'll have on a flannel and some slippers. Within 5 mins, I've kicked off the slippers and unbuttoned my flannel. Within 10 mins of turning on the heater, I've got the flannel off! My wife goes from her heavy robe, to a light robe to a flannel short dress to her sheer dress ... then to nothing! It's funny how many wardrobe changes she goes through in the winter! :D

"my wife allows me to turn on the heater"

Isn't that sweet of her

This post was edited

It's called "Donald Ducking" when you wear a shirt and nothing else. Very common around nudist resorts as it gets cooler outside.

This post was edited

Never have and probably never will.
I wear shirts as rarely as possible, so why wear one when I am wearing nothing else?

This post was edited

It's 64 degrees in the house right now and I am nude, but would be a little more comfortable with a shirt on. When I get back to work the shirt will not be necessary.

This post was edited