true nudist cert

been three weeks and still not cert'd. what gives

This topic was edited
RE: true nudist cert

Give us more information of the processyouused and maybe we can help. There are a number ofreasonscertificationcan fail most of which are easily remedied.

This post was edited

Perhaps the photos you uploaded were too large. There are several other reasons. It happened to me as well but I did try again

This post was edited

From your profile:
Still waiting to be verified. (just realized that aint gonna happen till she gets on here since i changed "male to couple"). Look forward to chatting once i am.

Thanks for clearing that up. Remember you don't have to be certified to be active on the site. Look forward to your postings.

This post was edited

certification makes you more "official" so that people know it is you on your profile and that you didn't just steal someone's picture off the internet...

This post was edited

Could TT1 just be on vacation?

This post was edited

Yes I agree. I have paid also and got married a month ago, but have not figured out how to change my membership to couple. I know we will have to resubmit certification pictures but I paid for one year and want to make sure that transfers to the new account.

This post was edited

From your profile: Still waiting to be verified. (just realized that aint gonna happen till she gets on here since i changed "male to couple"). Look forward to chatting once i am. Thanks for clearing that up. Remember you don't have to be certified to be active on the site. Look forward to your postings.
true, that could be it, but right after i posted that, i read that TT1 doesnt go thru profiles to check against cert. requests. not trying to get over on anyone. quite the opposite. just wondering if my stated reason here is why not cert.'d after 3 weeks or? actually it was my desire to be straight forward that led to me registering single and then couple. did cert. application before profile and wife was/is out of town. not sure how enthusiastic she'dbe about posting her pic so signed up as a single tho definetly married and not looking whatsoever. after reading some posts on herei realized i hadnt read far enuf when i selected "male". imagine that. wanted to be clear that i was part of a "couple" so changed it. on realizing that this conflicted with my original app., iposted the above on my profile.
anyway, was prolly due to photo file size.just dont know why there is no response from mgmnt. i do plan on being active either way.
i amenjoying some tolerable temp.s finally, here in VA. as i sit in the back yard, nude, i am perplexed at why i hadn't spent more time clothing free. its never too late!

This post was edited