RE:Trump Jokes

I think when you create a thread called "Trump jokes" you will automatically get negativity towards him which will bring out supporters.I was not an original supporter but have been since he won the nomination to run. He has nothing vested other than to make America great again because his (and our) future after the presidency depends on it. He's a business man and an American. The success of the American people is his success.Think about it. He's been talking about running for president since the 1980's. You'll find him on shows like Oprah and the Today show (liberal) with interviewers asking him when he will run. So why now? He's been a successful businessman for so long why take a cut in pay. There's an obvious reason I'm not about to get into on this site.Stay naked my friends.

There's an obvious reason I'm not about to get into on this site.

Well that confuses me.

This post was edited

President Trump is not in Washington to appease Foreign rulers. Do you think you'll ever see him bow to a oil sheik, like Obama?It's all part of "Make America great again "

2 years later..... he has bowed to an oil sheik and he does try to appease foreign dictators.....

This post was edited

This post was edited