RE: What kind of coffee maker do you have?

Okay, 7 months later my partner decides I need a new coffee maker. I wasn't a fan of the Kitchenaid I talked about before but there was really nothing seriously bad about it. So for my birthday, I'm givena Keurig Special EditionSingle Cup coffee maker. Never heard of it but everyone was oohing and awwwing over it. Almost $1/single-use-coffee "capsule". Someone mentioned that there are refillable, reusable "capsules" which I'm going to find on the net.

This post was edited

I use a three burner Bunn coffee maker. It was a parting gift from a store I worked at that closed. They loved me.

This post was edited

I've had a Cuisinart Grind and Brew for about 8 years. Love freshly ground and brewed coffee. A bit noisy on the grind cycle, so it serves as an alarm clock as well. I tasted Kona Peaberry in Hawaii a few years ago from a placecalled Kope Laniand got hooked. If I can't get the beans in person, I order from their website.

This post was edited

Very simple perk pot, grind fresh Highland Grog, (Boston Stoker roaster). Sun rise, nude on a boat is the best reason to get up each day.

This post was edited

I use a bunn, just got my third one and really drink too much coffee but like a lite mix, fresh ground if Its available but that is not always the case so use Maxwell house lite.

This post was edited

I have a Gaggia Classic, I prime and set my machine before bed, so that in a morning I just have to flick a switch. The coffee I always grind before use and my favourite at the momment isGuatemalan Elephant.

This post was edited

A teaspoon--with which I put a VERY heaping teaspoon of Folger's instant into a cup and pour boiling water on it. Oh, I guess that also involves a kettle.

This post was edited

I have a 12 cup Mr Coffee at home which I don't get to use very oftem, and a 5 cup Mr. Coffee in my truck that I use every morning for my nude coffee time.

This post was edited

I have a home Bunn Coffee maker here. The one that brews into a thermos. I have always hated when the coffee gets bitter sitting on the warmer.. I use 8 O-Clock coffee that I mill fresh. I love having company over to enjoy a fresh cup with me too! Steve

This post was edited

I have a Hamilton Beach Espresso maker that I use every day for making a latte. I have a Cooks 12 cup that I use when I have company. I use Cafe Bustelo for the espresso and Folgers for regular coffee.
I no longer have the Hamilton Beach, I broke a part and couldn't find a replacement so I now have the Mr. Coffee, Cafe Barista and it froths the milk right into the cup. I still enjoy my double shot latte with a shot of Torani french vanilla syrup.

This post was edited