RE: What kind of coffee maker do you have?

I'm low-tech. I have a cheap plastic Melita single-serving cone. Put in a filter and good coffee, heat the water separately and pour it over. I use the same system when I go camping too.

This post was edited
RE: What kind of coffee maker do you have?

Inexpensive Black and Decker automatic drip. I fill the coffee and water and set the timer at night and wake up to hot coffee. Relaxed naked morning, if it's sunny I sit next to the south-facing patio door basking in the warmth, looking out at the snowy yard. Nice.

This post was edited
RE:What kind of coffee maker do you have?

A cheap 4 cup maker

This post was edited

I have the non commercial version of the Bunn coffeemaker. The where you pour in the water and 3 minutes later you have a pot of coffee. Similar to the restaurant one.

This post was edited

Gail and I have a Keurig coffee maker.

This post was edited

I use a Keurig however may have to get new one soon. Its not brewing the full cup size anymore. Has anyone encountered this before?

This post was edited

Gail and I had the same problem with a prior Keurig and we never found a solution. We finally bought another coffee maker. If you bought the Keurig from Bed, Bed and Beyond, taken back to them and they will exchange it, even if you do not have a receipt. John

This post was edited

I have a DeLonghi Magnifica S, grind its own beans and makes great coffee, generally use Lavatza coffee beans :)

This post was edited

I have the Hario V60 drip in filter, usually served with Kenyan AA beans. Heavenly!

This post was edited

I had a Mr Coffee with a timer for about 12 years before the basket mechanism broke. So I bought the updated model and I'm still using it but the clock/timer lasted for only about a year. It's a manual model now. I also have a counter top size Keurig that makes 3 different cup sizes, one cup at a time. It's great for when I'm in a hurry. And also have a small travel size Keurig that makes an 8 oz cup. Easy to pack and small so doesn't take up much room. Great for camping too but requires 700W of 120V a/c. I have a generator though for when I'm not in a camp ground.
Tried a Black & Decker once for awhile and it made decent coffee. Problem I had was the spout on the pot would keep dripping after I stopped pouring. Ended up with drips on the counter or on the floor or in somebody's lap. Not good for when having nude coffee. I eventually gave it away. I think B&D needs to stick to making woodworking tools.

This post was edited