I thought there were "decency" restrictions on what kind of images can be uploaded?

Am I wrong, or did there used to be restrictions on what could be uploaded?

Like... erect dick pics? There was a user in the chatroom earlier with a fistful of erect penis as his profile image. Like, seriously WTF? Your admin team is doing NOTHING to promote nudism as a healthy lifestyle if they're letting shit like that pass, especially as a profile image.

You aren't doing anything to show TN as a legit nudist site either.

This topic was edited
RE:I thought there were "decency" restrictions on what kind of images can be uploaded?

Yes this site needs a very good clean up but the owners don't look to care about the site any more.

This post was edited
RE:I thought there were "decency" restrictions on what kind of images can be uploaded?

It would help if you could message me the user name to Teamtrue2 so that I can delete it. I approve over 1,000 pictures daily. Sometimes bad ones slip by unnoticed but I take my job very seriously. We also have the "Flag" feature in place for our users to help with ones they notice that we haven't.

Teamtrue2

This post was edited

It would help if you could message me the user name to Teamtrue2 so that I can delete it. I approve over 1,000 pictures daily. Sometimes bad ones slip by unnoticed but I take my job very seriously. We also have the "Flag" feature in place for our users to help with ones they notice that we haven't.Teamtrue2

I flagged the profile earlier,but there's nothing in the "Flag" option to specify something about inappropriate images. (I didn't note the name... something with "nyc".)

I just did a quick search and didn't see the profile pic now, so perhaps you got to the flag already.

Thx.

This post was edited

Okay RabbitnBunny,
In case you were unaware, this site is WORLD WIDE!!!!!! So therefore, the people who own this site are constantly bombarded by whinning people like you while trying to weed out the fakes. I can assure you that they will kick people off (even if they are active and certified) for being inappropriate. But here is the thing, the world has a population of over 7.5 BILLION people. Lets say that out of those people there are .01 percent who are nudist and use this site. At only .01 percent of the world population there would be 750,00 people to manage (which I am sure there are more then that on here). They are unable to go through everyone's profile to make sure they are properly using the site or to ensure they are real. So therefore it helps when members "flag" profiles so they are aware of the user's profile.
If you have such a problem with fakes, there is this cute little icon that lets you know if the person is certified or not. So therefore you can ignore the uncertified users, and be a lot less stressed.

Hope that helps you understand a little more. Have a wonderful day!!!

This post was edited

Okay RabbitnBunny,In case you were unaware, this site is WORLD WIDE!!!!!! So therefore, the people who own this site are constantly bombarded by whinning people like you while trying to weed out the fakes. I can assure you that they will kick people off (even if they are active and certified) for being inappropriate. But here is the thing, the world has a population of over 7.5 BILLION people. Lets say that out of those people there are .01 percent who are nudist and use this site. At only .01 percent of the world population there would be 750,00 people to manage (which I am sure there are more then that on here). They are unable to go through everyone's profile to make sure they are properly using the site or to ensure they are real. So therefore it helps when members "flag" profiles so they are aware of the user's profile.If you have such a problem with fakes, there is this cute little icon that lets you know if the person is certified or not. So therefore you can ignore the uncertified users, and be a lot less stressed.Hope that helps you understand a little more. Have a wonderful day!!!

there is this cute little icon that lets you know if the person is certified or not. So therefore you can ignore the uncertified users, and be a lot less stressed

Certification is not proof of being a nudist/naturist.
Certification is only proof that someone made up a name,
wrote the name on a piece of paper and took a picture of someone,
a man or a woman, holding that piece of paper.

This post was edited

Okay RabbitnBunny,In case you were unaware, this site is WORLD WIDE!!!!!! So therefore, the people who own this site are constantly bombarded by whinning people like you while trying to weed out the fakes. I can assure you that they will kick people off (even if they are active and certified) for being inappropriate. But here is the thing, the world has a population of over 7.5 BILLION people. Lets say that out of those people there are .01 percent who are nudist and use this site. At only .01 percent of the world population there would be 750,00 people to manage (which I am sure there are more then that on here). They are unable to go through everyone's profile to make sure they are properly using the site or to ensure they are real. So therefore it helps when members "flag" profiles so they are aware of the user's profile.If you have such a problem with fakes, there is this cute little icon that lets you know if the person is certified or not. So therefore you can ignore the uncertified users, and be a lot less stressed.Hope that helps you understand a little more. Have a wonderful day!!!there is this cute little icon that lets you know if the person is certified or not. So therefore you can ignore the uncertified users, and be a lot less stressedCertification is not proof of being a nudist/naturist.Certification is only proof that someone made up a name,wrote the name on a piece of paper and took a picture of someone,a man or a woman, holding that piece of paper.

All the certification show that the photos aren't stolen and if you have got a friend etc of the opposite sex who will pose for the two photos needed it will get through the system.

This post was edited

Following on from Cleaadams and Rn'B posts.....seems that the obvious and only solution to this is money and what members would pay for an enhanced service .The question I would like to ask the owners of the site ....based on the current, active membership what is a commercially viable $ charge to provide better management and scrutiny of who has access to the site ? eg. 100,000 active members paying $1 a year would seem a better biz proposition that 1,000 members paying a higher annual payment or a one-off?I think removing the access (beyond an indicative TN home page of what the site and membership is really all about) to people who are clearly NOT Nudist (no pics/ no profile) looking for a quick and cheap "perv." for a few days is more important to True Nudists than dealing with the odd pic posted in poor judgement. More paid TN staff and/ or certified volunteers could remove offensive material reported and at the same time work on removing the massive number of "dead" TN accounts.Having contemplated paid membership my prime concern is the absolute security and privacy of an E transaction - anyone with greater banking tec. savvy with ideas/ ideas on this?

The best way to save money will be to remove all the gallery photos as most of them are from other sites and if not done reduce the size of the photos down to as low as they can as this will make the photos less useful if stolen as they wont be of any use on other sites.

Also get some more members to help run the site to remove non appropriate photos and other dodgy profiles which are confused between nudity and sex.

This post was edited

wow this thread is going to be interesting.First can i do the equality and shame bit - one comment made; women with open legs is like an erect penis - we are naturists, it is a body, every single inch is healthy do not tell women they cannot relax and need to have shame on a naturist site. demonise the vagina, what next cover erect nipples, make sure you are very hairy so nothing shows. WTF! we are naturists. You do realise the penis and associated female parts are very similar, they start out the same - yet you do not ask for guys to cover up. It is skin deal with it!Guys with erections in profile pics, i suppose at least they have profile pics and that is a good thing. I know the policy here is no to the natural male condition but for me there are 2 views on this;first - if a profile pics shows a guy hard it is an indication as to what he considers to be the priority for his profile and tells others what sort of person he is (by the type of image used) so you can choose to friend or not rather than accept and then find the mail box filled with sexual intent messages. It might stop the rest of us being auto blocked just for being males trying to connect with females as they would then find it easier to connect with the males they find interesting on whatever level they seek. it would be more like real life then, you would see (literally) what a person is.second - an erection is natural and sorry but can be a beautiful thing, no different from any other aspect of the human body. Do we need to demonise them so rigidly (sorry no pun). It is not the part of the body that is offensive it is the person and their intent. There is a huge difference between an image portrayed to show the beauty and a look at my dick pic, allowing pics might bring out the artistic side of males and allow real self expression.I feel for the admin guys, they have to balance so many needs and sensitivities. Unfortunately we have created shame on the human body and that for me is why i am a naturist, i do not believe in this shame. I am proud to be me and love my body, i would be appalled if i caused offence but I think as naturists we really need to decide what is offence. I chose if i look at a profile, i can chose not to look, i can choose not to friend, so i am not offended. Can we please stop walking on eggshells and just be human, in a world with so many prejudices and intolerances, can't a naturist site just be a celebration of something beautiful and natural.And before you leap on me with indignant replies, i am not advocating any form of picture just asking that we can be natural and chose for ourselves what we show and what we want to see, ie that we have choice and are adult enough to accept not everything has to be controlled to ensure our sensibilities are not offended. Otherwise we might as well be textiles.Perhaps there could be two media profiles ; pics your mum would not be offended by and others ( not sexual acts that is a different concept and the wrong message ) under our user names and we chose if we use them both.Sorry if this puts your backs up, but many do turn to naturism to overcome genital shaming and to rebuild confidence otherwise we would wear pants, it would be great to find a site that can actually be positive towards bodies and that understands it is not offensive to be a natural human. An erection like a prominent labia is not offensive, it is the owner not the body that can offend.

I can see what you are getting, at but if you went to a nudist beach/club where people wasn't thinking about sex would you see the females with their legs open and the males hard and by posting these type of photos on this site (and any other real nudist sites) to me shouldn't happen.

This post was edited

Am I wrong, or did there used to be restrictions on what could be uploaded?Like... erect dick pics? There was a user in the chatroom earlier with a fistful of erect penis as his profile image. Like, seriously WTF? Your admin team is doing NOTHING to promote nudism as a healthy lifestyle if they're letting shit like that pass, especially as a profile image.You aren't doing anything to show TN as a legit nudist site either.

Erm... forgive me for pointing this out.

Your offended by erect dick pics, yet, if you look at a females profile and note that she is lay there, legs spread, leaving nothing to the imagination over what she is displaying, that's ok in your eyes ? It make no difference if your straight, gay or anything else in between.

You as a straight man can't tell me that by looking at a woman's vagina/breasts etc, that it is not turning you on ! It's not actually about sitting there beating your cock etc, your apparently justifying one thing over the other.

I know this Forum post is about decency and restrictions etc, but, I as a gay man, don't like to look at a woman's vaginal area, as it does nothing for me, I fully accept that all the relevant parts of a female or male are there because of nature. As one man point out on here, a swollen labia is basically no different to a swollen penis, the only obvious thing is that an erect penis sticks out, and that these things are all perfectly natural, normal and beautiful.

If we restrict everything on here, as in putting bands across erect nipples, the vaginal area or the penis area, then this site can no longer be classed as a naturist website, as that would defeat the whole point of being a TRUE NUDIST site.

I have used this site for over 7 years now and have seen many pictures of both men and women in states of arousal, either semi or full, it makes no difference to me because, all the functions of the human body, don't stop just because people love to be naked, I just accept it. I look at profiles, to see if we have things in common, and of the possibility of maybe making a new nudist friend, I also look at the pictures of these people because they are there for us to look at and appreciate. Everyone is different, and if others start to body shame people, then you might as well close the site down.

It was also pointed out that an erection, swollen labia, erect nipples are not in themselves the problem, the person and their INTENT are !

Answer me this, if you were on a nudist beach, and you saw a man lay there erect, would you say anything about it ? The point is, that you would have to think twice before doing so, as you can't assume that he may be hard because of his erection being classed as sexual, we all know that feeling the breeze on our skin, and on the hairs of the body can make this happen, as your basically being caressed by the breeze, each person is different.

Interpretation is another things with pictures on here. Your profile pic, to me says or looks like your lay there waiting for something to happen, and your hand gesture states, call me. I can guarantee that you will come back to me and say my interpretation is wrong, but that's how it CAN appear to other people. Also if your a True Nudist, why are you only showing your ass and not the rest of your body on here ?

Yes, i or anyone else can look at the dick/vagina pics on here, but not everyone is a perv ! You have a dick, so do I, big deal.

This post was edited

Restrictions are still in place to remove these types of photos and they will be deleted if the management becomes aware of them. I believe that the management in now just overwhelmed with the size of the task. Besides TrueNudists, they are managing some other web sites including TrueSwingers. This is probably not a problem with TrueSwingers in that everything and anything is probably OK.

This post was edited