Interested in trying it.

I haven't played a stripping game since I was in college, 4 decades ago. Thinking about it, I miss it. I have thought about possibly giving it a try on Skype. Not sure how and what game, but surely something could work nicely for cam. skype = skinny_dipper@hotmail.com

This topic was edited
RE:Interested in trying it.

Well what do you think about playing?

This post was edited

Well what do you think about playing?

I am willing to try it. If we can find a time we both are free to play. The nice thing about skype, using cams, we can play just bout any game to achieve the goal.

This post was edited

I want to play a strip game. I do not know how to play poker. But I am interested in playing strip games:

The good thing about stripping games. They can be anything. It can be as simple as rock, paper, scissors. Or flipping cards, high card wins. If you want to draw the game out to build suspense, then play war, flipping one card at a time, until you match and then do war where the loser of a three cards down one up strips something off.

Over the internet, it only takes having a webcam and some free time to play.

This post was edited

I just played my first Cam stripping game with a guy from this forum. We played Strip War and it was fun. It brought back memories of the awkwardness and excitement and the fun of watching someone else strip naked and of course you having to strip for them.

I wish to thank him for the game. We were disconnected abruptly, so I didn't have the opportunity to tell him thanks.

So for those that worried if it can be done,? Yes it can. I am ready for the next opponent.

This post was edited

Played second strip game this afternoon on cam. Texas hold'em.

We played that you could fold your hand after seeing the Flop if you feel you do not have a chance. After the flop you have to play to the end and take your chances.

I discovered I am not all that lucky or good at cards. Was beaten in straight hands.

Still fun even though I was naked first.

This post was edited