Strip Games

It is time to say: Good-bye!

We used to have over 1160 members. Now there are only 1137. Soon our group will disband anyway. That will happen then. Tomorrow I will rejected all latecomers as announced. Those who come too late stay outside. So you don't need to apply any...

Deleting photos

Because of the existing photo mafia here, I have already deleted all my group photos in order to push ahead with the farewell. Before someone else does it, I'd rather do it myself.

Latest Post
by  
Skype Strip Games

Looking for new members for a strip games group on Skype - ideally UK-based guys aged 20-50. Message me for more details.

Deadline

Since this group does not even have 1500 members yet, it is given a deadline of 31.12.2022 to grow to 2000 members. If it fails to do so, it will first be closed and then deleted in January 2023. However, it will be re-established and refounded on...

Latest Post
by  
Closure of this group

This group will be closed with immediate effect and deleted shortly. However, it will be re-established on another platform. You have the admins to thank for that. There are too many spammers, liars, cheats, scammers, love scammers and identity...

Strip blackjack?

Hello anyone want to play a bit of strip blackjack?

Truth or Dare Snap Group?

Any guys looking to do a fun little truth or dare type game on snap chat? Just a fun way to keep us all entertained during this stay at home type setting in 2020. If you are up for a little innocent fun, snap me at @sjiwamiya and say you are into a...

Never done it.

I've never participated in a strip game -- but it sounds like a lot of fun. My difficulty with the concept is that you have to start out wearing clothing. Perhaps if it happened at a bar or the like. Would have to be clothed to go to the bar --...

New rules and requirements

As of today, all members require certification to join this private group. Those who do not yet have certification will be given one week to do so. After that, all members without certification will be deleted and removed. TN has tightened the rules...

Latest Post
by  
Has anyone been successful in having a strip...

Just wondering if anyone has been successful getting a strip game going in person or online... Let us know the specifics and how enjoyable it was... Or, let us know how to go about it.